Chapter 82

June looks up from his paperwork, getting slightly worried about the amount of alcohol Minho is currently drinking. "Moon?"

"Yes?" Minho replies, not looking up from where he is making himself another drink as he isn't feeling the effects of the alcohol yet.

"Maybe try drinking some water?"

Minho looks over at June, a smirk appearing on his face. "Drink something else? Good suggestion babe, the whiskey is starting to taste a bit boring." He chuckles, looking for the vodka he knows June has standing around in his office.

June sighs, closing the file he was working on. "Moon..."

The younger just smiles, taking a sip of his drink. "Yes, babe?"

"You shouldn't be drinking this much." June walks over to Minho, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Minho moves closer to his boyfriend, enjoying the olders touch. "I'm not dying so I can drink all I want. It's fun, you should join. Loosen up a little, you're too stressed lately." He slurs his words, leaning his head back against June's shoulder.

June lets out a chuckle. "I'm the one who is stressed?"

"I'm already drinking." Minho moves away from his boyfriend, grabbing a new bottle and glass.

"Someone will have to take care of you, my Moon." June sighs, watching Minho drown yet another glass.

"I like..." The younger interrupts his own sentence to gulp down a glass after pouring himself one. "No, I love when you take care of me." He admits.

June pulls Minho closer by his waist. "Of course you do love, someone needs to tame your bratty ass."

"I'm not bratty." The younger huffs, pulling June in for a kiss and bites his lip hard to avenge the comment. "Oops, made your lip bleed."

June runs his tongue over his lip, softly wrapping his hand around Minho's throat. "No need to get cocky Moon."

"Who's getting cocky? Not me. I'm getting drunk." Minho pushes June's hand away before turning around and pouring himself yet another glass of whiskey. He bends over slightly to press his ass against his boyfriend's front to tease him.

June bites his lip, grabbing Minho's waist tightly. "Moon."

"Don't bite your lip like that, you might make it bleed." Minho smirks, turning around in June's hold.

"It's already bleeding." June starts kissing Minho's neck.

"June~" Minho whines, struggling in June's hold. "Let me drink more, I'm stressed."

June ignores his boyfriend, kissing down his neck, leaving hickeys behind. "I'm not stopping you."

Minho pouts. "You're making me horny."

"You did that yourself Moon, biting me."

"I'm stressed and drunk and a bottom. What do you expect?"

June lets out a chuckle, not able to hold it when he hears his boyfriend's words. "Oh damn."

"Am I wrong?" Minho smirks, knowing full well he is just stating facts.

"Nope, my bratty drunk bottom."

Minho slaps June's shoulder. "I'm not bratty."

"Sureeee." June rolls his eyes, kissing his boyfriend's lips. "Definitely not."

"I just very," Minho thinks about how to word what he wants to say. "very much like to go against you, in a loving way." He giggles, showing that the alcohol is finally setting in.