Chapter 14

Names:

Chan: CB/Chris
Minho: LeeKnow/Lino
Changbin: SpearB/Lewis
Hyunjin: Prince/Sam
Jisung: J.One/Peter
Felix: Lix/Yongbok
Seungmin: Sky/Toby
Jeongin: I.N/Bobby

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lia stares at the two dresses hanging in front of her. Today is supposed to be her special day, the day she has been looking forward to ever since she was a little girl. She always dreamed to get married but now that the day has come, she realizes it is not what she had dreamed off. She hates the fact that she is upset with the situation, because family goes before anything even if it causes her to lose one of the most special days of her life. She doesn't want this, maybe even her future husband doesn't want this but yet they both are still doing this, agreeing to her father's wishes. The two of them are getting married to each other in less than six hours and they are yet to meet.

She may had found some information about him thanks to Han-Sol but it actually left her more confused about who he is than that see was before. Some of the things that she and Jisoo found just didn't add up, from the fact he is presumed death to the fact that when they looked up the code CB97 every device shut off without ever showing results. She even tried to ask her father about him but the man had been too busy the last couple of days leading up to the wedding to even come home half of the time.

"Girl are you ready for this?" The door is kicked open by Jisoo, who is carrying a bunch of bags in her arms.

Lia looks away from her dress, shaking her head as she walks over to Jisoo to help with the bags her friend is carrying. "No I'm not but I have no other choice."

"You could always run away, like in those movies. Walking to the alter and then boom you run out of the room, throwing your bouquet at the groom." Jisoo puts the bags down next to Lia's bed while telling her about the wedding scene she had watched in one of the drama's she has been watching.

Lia chuckles, sitting down on her bed. "As if my dad wouldn't stop me from doing so. He has invited all these rich and important people, maybe even some press."

"Damn, I hope no press. You have already stated that you don't like being forced into the media." Jisoo pouts, opening one of the bags. "It already sucks that he is using you for cloud. He is all like 'look at my pretty daughter, isn't she pretty. Oh guess what she is smart too, isn't she amazing.' Does he realize he has two other kids?"

"He knows Minjun exists." Lia shrugs. "Han-Sol isn't really left out either. He and dad just don't get along very well, so dad just doesn't force him to do stuff as he knows Han-Sol will come up with something to ruin dad's reputation."

"You mean like the time he nearly told the press about the plans of taking down a bit of the forest to make a new mall?"

Lia nods. "Yeah or the time he tried to burn my dad's checkbook because he was getting annoyed that dad was giving random people money."

"You brother is something else I swear. Remember how I was shocked when you said you wouldn't be surprised if he had some connection with mafia gang members?" Jisoo looks up at Lia, taking her own dress out of the bag.

"Yea?"

"I take it back. I can totally see it, it would be more shocking if he doesn't."

Lia laughs, throwing a pillow at Jisoo. Jisoo gasps, throwing the pillow back at Lia. Not soon after the two girls start a pillow fight, laughing and temporarily forgetting about the wedding that is happening later on today.