Chapter 42

~~~Time skip~~~

"You sure this is going to be a good idea? BTS has been on our tail for the last few missions, we barely got out of the last one without getting caught." Minho leans against the wall, watching Chan type aware on his computer. "Like is it really worth the risk?"

"I'm sure everything will be fine. Tzuyu said it should be an easy go in, kill, go out, situation. Like the Hwang Bo Kyung mission."

Minho sighs, pushing himself off the wall. "I think we shouldn't risk it. Like can't they do it themselves if it's that easy?"

Chan shakes his head. "They're out of town currently, that's why they asked us to do it."

"Just saying, I have a real bad feeling about this." Minho leaves the office, having said what he wanted to say.

Chan frowns, wondering if maybe he should cancel the mission but he shakes his head, he couldn't go back on his word now, not when the mission is literally a few hours away.

"Maknae line is staying home." Minho crosses his arms over his chest, not in the mood to argue with the younger boys.

"What? Hyung no!" Jisung stands up from the couch while Felix tries to pull him back down. "That's so unfair."

"We don't need all the members to join. So the four of you are sitting this mission out."

"So Hyunjin gets to join? But I have to stay home?"

Minho nods, sending Jisung a glare to warn him not to argue any further with him.

"But."

"Shut it. The decision has already been made. I want no more complaining from anyone, am I understood?"

Jisung bites his lip, letting Felix pull him back to the couch. He wanted to argue some more but it is clear that Minho is not in a good mood currently and that means he can get real scary when arguing.

Minho walks off, needing to go figure out what gear he should bring on the mission tonight.

Jisung huffs, leaning back on the couch. Felix chuckles, patting Jisung's head. "We will just have a movie night."

Jisung lays his head on Felix's shoulder. "It's not fair."

"He probably doesn't trust the mission and doesn't want us to get hurt."

Jisung hums, closing his eyes as Felix starts playing with his hair.

Meanwhile, both Seungmin and Jeongin leave the living room to continue what they were doing before Minho called them to the living room.

Hyunjin enters the living room, looking for his phone. He frowns when he sees Jisung and Felix almost cuddling, with Felix playing with Jisung's hair while Jisung has his head on Felix's shoulder. He bites his lip, feeling the jealousy coming up. "Have you guys seen my phone?"

Felix turns around, stopping his hand movement making Jisung whine before he looks up as well. "I haven't seen it Jinnie."

"Seungmin took it with him when he left like a minute ago." Jisung mumbles, laying his head back on Felix his shoulder with a small smirk on his face knowing Hyunjin has a little crush on Felix.

"Oh, uhm thank you. I should go now, got to prepare for the mission you know?" Hyunjin awkwardly chuckles before quickly leaving the room.

Felix frowns, turning back around. "Why does Seungminnie have his phone?"