Chapter 55

~~Year time skip~~~

(Ages of characters: Chan & June 23, Minho & Light 22, Changbin, Lia & Jisoo 21, Hyunjin Minsang & Alex 20, Han, Felix and Seungmin 19, Jeongin & Kijung 18, Han-Sol 17, Minjun 7)

"So you're going behind hyung's back and kill him?" Jisung frowns as he watches Minho pack his bag. He wasn't there to stop the older, he himself already finished packing up his own bag, he just now decided he should probably ask Minho what they were going to do.

"Yeah." Minho shoves the ropes and a pair of handcuffs into his bag.

"So are we torturing him or just killing him?"

Minho looks over at Jisung and shrugs. "How long do you think we could be away for without hyung freaking out?"

Jisung frowns, thinking for a second. "Depends, are we telling him we are going out or not? If not he will start to worry around dinner as that is a set time we all come together unless said otherwise. If we do tell him we are going out, he will ask why."

Minho hums, going over all the stuff he put in his bag. "How good is your lying?"

Jisung smirks, pushing himself off the wall. "Well we do need some new guns, don't we hyung?"

Minho smirks, knowing what Jisung is planning. "Of course Sungie, how could I have forgotten about that." Minho closes his bag, looking back at Jisung.

"So when are we leaving?"

Minho looks over at the clock on the wall. "Tonight at 2. That way he can't really stop us." Minho picks up his bag, walking over to the door where Jisung is standing. "Just meet me in my room."

Jisung nods, watching Minho leave the room. Jisung rolls his eyes as he walks further into the room, picking up the paper Minho left laying on the desk. "Guess you can't run any longer Mister Yang." Jisung smirks crumbling the paper before stuffing it in his pocket as he leaves the room, locking the door behind him.

Lia places the food down on the table, looking around to make sure everything is there. "Felix, could you get everyone? Dinner is ready."

Felix nods, walking out of the kitchen to grab the other members.

"This looks great Lia." Chan smiles while drying his hands.

Lia looks over. "Thank you, Felix helped me out a lot."

Chan nods still down at the table. Lia sits down next to him, starting a casual conversation while the two of them wait for the other members to join.

"Anyone have any plans for tomorrow?" Lia looks around the table.

Minho and Jisung give each other a look, trying to decide whether they should say something or not.

"Me and Seungmin hyung are planning to go shopping, I need some new shoes." Jeongin smiles, already having talked about leaving with Chan. Seungmin just nods, still eating his food.

"I'm probably meeting up with Shiba and Mong-Mong."

"Mong-Mong?"

"It's a fun nickname for Dyeol, because he acts like a puppy half the time." Jisung chuckles, being the main reason San ended up with the nickname.

Chan frowns but just nods.

"Me and Lix are going to hang out at the park. Just a little cute friendly date." Hyunjin smiles at Felix, who looks away with a blush on his face, not that Hyunjin notices.

Lia looks over at Minho and Jisung, who are apparently arguing with their eyes. "What about you guys? Want to hang out tomorrow?"

Minho looks up, running a hand through his hair. "Sorry me and Jisung have things we have to pick up in a different district."