Chapter 23

“What’s your opinion on my and Chan oppa’s wedding?”

Changbin doesn’t answer her, keeping his eyes on the road but his grip on the steering wheel gets tighter.

“I would totally understand it if you dislike me for marrying him, I’m really sorry that my dad forced this on you all. Trust me, I will do nothing to come in between you, Chan oppa and Jisung. You seem like a really cute trio with an amazing relationship and I would hate to be the reason as to why that got ruined. Please don’t be afraid to talk to me when you feel like I’m crossing any lines.”

Changbin bites his lip, counting down from ten to stay calm. Sure he may seem fine with the whole situation and not to really care about what Chan did but he does care and he is upset with the older. He just doesn’t want to show it because he doesn’t want Jisung to know. If Jisung would find out that Changbin is upset with Chan as well. So he pretends that he is fine, that it doesn’t bother him at all. Just to protect Jisung.

“It’s okay to be sad Changbin.”

Changbin hits the brakes violently, making Lia shoot forward a bit, scaring her.

“Stop fucking talking. You don’t know shit about us, so stop pretending. You’re just a random mission to us, now stay quiet while I fucking drive.” Changbin doesn’t look at Lia once as he starts driving, a glare resting on his face.

Lia bites her lip, not having expected that from Changbin. He seemed like a really lovely person, who wouldn’t just get angry very fast. Maybe she crossed the line with him by asking about what his thoughts were about the wedding, that only happened yesterday. It’s clear that even though the boys all welcomed her to the house, they wish she wasn’t there. That she is indeed just a mission to them.

“Hyunjin, Felix my office please.” Chan turns around, walking back to his office.

Hyunjin and Felix look at each other confused, not sure what is going on. They both quickly get off the couch, leaving Seungmin and Jeongin alone in the living room as they make their way to Chan’s office. Both a bit worried about what they might have done to get called into Chan’s office like this, as they both know for a fact that they don’t have any missions plans for the next week.

When they enter the office they find Jisung sitting on Chan’s lap while playing with one of his knifes, while Minho is looking through Chan’s bookcase for something to read.

“Take a seat guys.” Chan smiles at the two boys, who just entered his office.

Hyunjin and Felix quickly sit down, still confused what is going on.

“So remember this man from the wedding?” Chan places a picture of Hwang Bo Kyung down in front of Hyunjin and Felix.

“Yeah, he kept staring at the females there.”

Hyunjin nods. “He even came up to me, asking why my hair was long.” 

Chan raises an eyebrow, now having another reason for his plans. “Well he is the CEO of YG Industry. YG Industry own a bunch of Oil companies throughout the country and even has one located in Japan. From the reassures Jisung has done earlier today, it seems that they don’t provide safe workspaces for their employees unless they are the higher up in the companies.”

Hyunjin frowns, not fully understanding what any of this has to do with them as a group. “So? They’re scumbags that make a lot of money? What has that to do with us?”

“I want him dead, by tomorrow evening. Not only is he a scumbag for endangering his employee, he also has no respect for other people.”

Felix nods, knowing what he has to do while Hyunjin frowns. Sure he is more than happy to get rid of them man but he is a bit confused with who and how they will do it.

“Jisung is in charge, I don’t care how you do it just that you finish the job without mistakes.”

“Yes sir.”

Minho smiles as he watches the younger boys before checking the time on his watch, realizing him and Chan are going to be late to a meeting with some other groups in their district. “Hyung we got to go.”

Chan nods, pushing Jisung off his lap. He kisses the boy’s cheek before the younger can complain. “See you boys later.”

Chan and Minho leave the office, needing to grab their gear and leave for the meeting.

“Please let me do the killing.”

Hyunjin smiles, nodding. “Of course you can Hannie, so what information you got for us?” Hyunjin follows Jisung to the control room, with Felix right behind them.

“He agreed to a meeting with me, thinking I’m some kind of rich dude that wants to invest money in his company. Such a fool.” Jisung rolls his eyes, sitting down behind his desk. He starts typing, letting the information they need show up on the big screen.

Felix watches him carefully, not surprised he went from being quiet and clearly panicking to this serious guy. It was something so typical for Jisung, his mood always changes within minutes if you don’t keep an eye out for the obvious signs that he still isn’t doing well. His hands were still a bit shaky and he looked more tired than normally. Hyunjin noticed as well but wasn’t going to comment on it, knowing it could start a fight between them.

“So when is this meeting?”

“Tomorrow morning at 10.”

Felix frowns. “You want to kill him in the middle of the day? Won’t we get caught?”
Jisung spins around to look at Felix.