Chapter 71

"Hyung we have a problem." Minho enters the office, his clothes still covered in blood as he didn't bother getting changed first. He needs to speak with Chan right now before anything can potentially happen to the team.

Chan looks up, frowning at Minho. "What's wrong?"

"The fucker is selling us out to BtoB." Minho throws his phone at Chan. "He said some shit about them coming for our asses, he has some kind of fucking deal with them."

"What?" Chan takes Minho's phone, playing press on the recording.

"Hit him again and I will cut your hand off and gift it to J.One."

"You little bastards can't do anything thanks to the deal your precious, stupid leader made, BtoB will get your asses."

"What did you say? Repeat it again for me."

Chan stands up. "Call H, right now."

Minho nods, grabbing his phone from Chan's hand. "Ask Seungmin to find information on BtoB. Park isn't going to do stuff for a few months so we should be focused on them first, deal with the asshole later."

Chan nods, watching Minho walk off. He sighs, making his way to the lab as he knows Seungmin went there after lunch.

Lia frowns when she notices the light on in the practice room. As far as she knows, most of the boys are currently watching a movie while 3racha is doing who knows what. She carefully pushes the door open further.

Minho looks up, faking a smile when Lia enters the room.

"Hi."

"Uh hey." Minho grabs the towel laying on the ground, noticing just now the blood running down his fingers.

Lia gasps seeing the blood, quickly grabbing the first aid kit that hangs on the wall. "Are you okay?" She walks over to Minho.

"Yeah." Minho sighs, sitting down on the ground. "Just had to get rid of some anger."

Lia hums, sitting down in front of Minho to clean up his wounds. "Are you always so violent? That you hurt yourself?"

"I killed a stag today and it hurt me to do it." A smirk appears on Minho's face. "It will hurt me far less to put a bullet through your father's face."

Lia drops the bandage, moving away from Minho. "What did you do?" Fear fills her eyes, scared Minho killed her father.

Minho stands up. "Oh don't worry, he is alive." He starts walking to the door. "Hopefully." With that he leaves, leaving Lia on her own wondering what could have happened.

Lia flinches when her phone goes off and quickly grabs it. "With Park Lia, with who am I speaking?"

"This is officer Yoon, from the Seoul police department."

Lia's eyes widen, really hoping it isn't what she's thinking. "How can I help you?" Her voice is a bit shaky.

"I'm calling about your father and younger brothers."

"What happened?" Tears start filling her eyes, thinking the worst.

The officer takes a deep breath. "Your father, Park Jin-Young, has been found severely injured in his office. I am not able to disclose the injuries over the phone as we believe a certain group is behind the attack on your father."