Chapter 63

"Where is Jisung?" Chan enters the living room, seeing Seungmin and Hyunjin watching television.

Hyunjin shrugs. "No clue, I think he might went out with Innie."

Seungmin nods. "Two of them left earlier, fully geared up."

"They what?!" Chan's eyes widen, quickly grabbing his phone. "Seungmin, track them down. Now!"

Seungmin quickly jumps off the couch and grabs his laptop. "Yes sir." He opens the laptop and starts working on finding Jisung and Jeongin's location.

"Hyunjin get ready."

"Yes sir." Hyunjin walks off, going to get geared up.

Chan turns around when he hears someone chuckle. "Minho, where did they go?" He glares at the younger, now sure he has something to do with it.

Minho shrugs, turning on the television. "Seems like the babies went on a killing spree."

Chan turns to the television, seeing the news.

'Big shooting in Time Square Mall in Seoul, currently 5 dead, 10 injured, shooter still on the loose.'

"For fuck sake, why did they go there?" Chan glares at Minho, who just shrugs walking over to the door.

"I'm ready hyung." Hyunjin appears back into the living room, fully geared up.

"Go with Minho, get them home."

Minho rolls his eyes while Hyunjin nods, the two of them quickly leave.

"This is hyung's idea of a Christmas present?" Jeongin raises his eyebrow when he points his gun at a cashier.

Jisung chuckles. "Of course, BTS needed a little present."

Jeongin sighs, shooting the cashier after they hand the money to Jisung. "Well, I'm sure they will be surprised."

The two of them walk to the next store, getting ignored by most shoppers who have no clue what just happened in the store.

"People only care about themselves, no one cares about that poor cashier." Jisung mumbles, loading his gun.

"So what's next, we just shoot?" Jeongin looks over at Jisung.

Jisung shrugs, thinking of a plan when he hears someone yelling. "They found out." He mumbles as he pulls Jeongin into the bathrooms.

"Listen, make as many injured as you can but don't kill if not necessary. We just want to make a statement. Lino hyung is coming in probably 20 minutes. Stay by my side." Jisung pulls out his and Jeongin's Stray Kids masks, handing the younger his own.

Jeongin nods, a small smirk on his face. "Let's show them, we're not done yet."

The two of them fist dumb before making their way out of the bathroom, hiding in the shadow before firing.

*Que epic shooting scene while playing Cold-blooded*

"Hyung, we're surrounded." Jeongin's back hits Jisung while he still has his gun pointed.

"Fuck." Jisung looks around, really hoping Minho will be showing up anytime soon. "Just stay calm okay, they can do us anything."