Chapter 15

Lia takes a deep breath, trying to calm her nervous as she looks at herself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful darling."

Lia turns around to look at her father, who has a proud smile on his face. She gives him a small smile before turning back to the mirror, adjusting the necklace she is wearing. It was her mothers, who gave her the necklace a few weeks before she passed away.

"She would be so proud of you right now."

Lia turns back around to face her father. "Thank you dad, you should go and greet the guest. I will see you later."

Jin-Young nods, leaving the dressing room. Lia sighs, knowing that her mother would have wanted her to marry someone that she truly loves and not a random man her father wants her to marry.

The door opens again but this time it is Jisoo entering the dressing room. "Cheer up girly, you're about to get married to a hot guy."

Lia turns around glaring at Jisoo, who ignores her by just sitting down in one of the chairs.

"You look stunning Lia, that guy is lucky he is marrying you and if he treats you badly. I will beat his ass."

"He literally is a mafia boss Jisoo, I doubt you could beat his ass."

Jisoo puts a hand over her chest, gasping. "Excuse you, I would be able to beat his ass."

Lia laughs as she walks over to Jisoo. "Yeah right. As if you could get close enough, I bet that Lino guy would stop you before you could even think about doing anything."

"Okay yeah, he seems kind of intimidating."

Lia nods, carefully sitting down next to Jisoo. "I think the Peter guy doesn't like me, he didn't even want to go with us to the other room and he seemed really annoyed."

"I don't think he would hurt you though, the other guys seemed to keep him in check pretty well. Also it's not like he is that muscular." Jisoo rolls her eyes as she thinks about the guy. Sure he seemed scary but it didn't look like he would actually hurt anyone.

"I like Yongbok, he seems like a really nice guy and he was so good with Minjun, same with that Sam guy."

"True they seem really nice. Also I can't be the only one that thinks that Toby looks like Seungmin right?" Jisoo turns to Lia, wanting to she her reaction.

Lia frowns, she hadn't made the connection yet but now that Jisoo has pointed it out she can see the similarities between the two.

Chan takes a deep breath, trying to calm down his nerves. He bites his lip as he looks at himself in the mirror, not happy with the way his hair is looking right now. He could really use Hyunjin's help right now but the younger isn't around at the moment as he and Felix went to grab some food.

"At least you look like shit."

Chan turns around, seeing Changbin hit Jisung in the head for the comment the younger just made.

"You look great hyung, don't listen to what Ji has to say. He is just being pissy."

Jisung glares at Changbin. "Not being pissy." He huffs as he walks over to Chan, who is waiting for him with open arms. Chan chuckles, wrapping his arms around Jisung hugging him tight.

"I'm sorry Sung." Chan mumbles, feeling bad for his boyfriend.

"Hyung stop saying sorry, we both understand you are doing this to keep our family safe. He is just being extra clingy today." Changbin crosses his arms over his chest, looking over at both Chan and Jisung. Sure he was feeling upset as well but Lia wasn't a bad girl and he knew that if they explained the situation she would understand that Chan is dating both him and Jisung.