Chapter 88

7 p.m

"Why did you decide to help this guy?" Chan groans, watching the trees pass by.

Minho rolls his eyes. "You were willing to." He huffs, driving to the meeting point he had set up with Yeonjun.

"True but you didn't seem to like the guy when he approached you for help." Chan keeps pushing, wanting to know why Minho suddenly changed his mind.

Minho's grip on the steering wheel tightens. "Like I said yesterday, just a mission to send Felix on later."

"Okay." Chan looks out of the window, not believing the younger but deciding not to push any further as he notices Minho's mood.

Minho keeps driving, still questioning himself as to why he agreed to meet up with the guy he used to hate. 

Minho parks the car once they arrive at the empty warehouse, knowing they're nearly at the right place. He makes sure to park the car a little away from the warehouse, not wanting to pull too much attention to them in case others are around as well.

"Let's go fix a mission for Lix." Chan gets out of the car, walking towards the warehouse after Minho locks the car.

The younger follows Chan, nails digging into his hand palm.

"You want me to do the talking?" Chan proposes, feeling the tension Minho radiates.

Minho nods his head. "Might end up wanting to kill him." He isn't lying, he has been on the edge for a few days with everything going on at home.

"Let's not do that." Chan chuckles.

The younger shrugs, left hand clinging onto his gun when his eyes land on Yeonjun.

"Calm down." Chan whispers to Minho as they approach the people they're meeting with, with a polite smile.

Yeonjun smiles at Chan while the tall boy behind him frowns. The other guy glares at Minho, having his own hand on his gun as well.

"Who are they? We were not informed of them." Chan looks over at the two unknown boys, wanting to be careful with who to trust.

Yeonjun looks at the boys behind him, having totally forgotten he didn't mention them earlier. "Uhm..."

"I'm Chicory, leader of TxT." The tall guy with blue hair looks Chan and Minho up and down, checking them out.

Minho glares at him, not liking the tone of his voice.

"And him?" Chan nods at the other unknown male.

"Goldy." The guy doesn't spare them more than his name, definitely not trusting the way Minho is holding onto his gun.

Yeonjun sighs. "We need your help."

"We should go inside to discuss further." Chan states, looking back at Yeonjun.

The tallest of the boys, Chicory, nods his head, slowly leading the way. The other guy, Goldy, keeps looking back, making sure neither Chan nor Minho does something to hurt them.

Minho smirks, moving his hand slightly to tease the guy.

Goldy puts his hand on his own weapon, ready to move if Minho attacks.

"Lee Know." Chan mumbles, noticing him teasing the others.

Minho rolls his eyes. "Whatever." He mumbles, following Chan into the building. 

Chan sits down in one of the chairs around the rounded table, not waiting for the other leader to sit down first. Minho leans against the wall behind Chan, eyes scanning the room for every possible way out in case they need an escape. His left hand still resting on his gun, ready if needed.