Chapter 17

Seungmin sighs as he walks through the building trying to find Jisung. He texted the other in the hopes to get any information as to where he is hiding but Jisung hadn't texted him back. Somehow Seungmin manages to find a pair of stairs that lead up to the roof top of the wedding venue. He quietly opens the door to the roof, not wanting to scare anyone if there is someone up there. As he looks around the roof while walking, he notices a figure sitting on the edge of the roof. The person is sitting on the back side of the building that is facing the woods, so no one would notice them sitting on the roof from the road.

"Jisung?" He slowly makes his way over to the person, pretty sure it is his friend.

The person quickly wipes their face before turning to look at Seungmin. Seungmin sighs when he sees Jisung's red eyes and sits down next to him.

"I'm sorry."

Seungmin frowns. "Why are you sorry Jisung? You literally have nothing to be sorry about in this situation."

Jisung sighs, looking down at his hands. He doesn't know why but he feels as if it is his fault that Chan had to get married, that all the boys aren't happy with their leader right now and that Changbin is upset because of the break up between him and Chan. "It's all my fault."

Seungmin quickly shakes his head, grabbing one of Jisung's hands into his own. "This is not your fault. Nothing about this situation is your fault Jisung."

"It is. Bin hyung is upset because I broke up with Chan hyung. You guys are all upset with Chan hyung because I'm upset with him. It's my fault..."

Blaming himself, that's what Jisung had always been doing ever since he was little. Ever since he was little his parents blamed everything on him, so naturally he started to do the same. If they didn't have any money, it was his fault because he was yet an other mouth to feed. His brother got suspended, his fault for angering his brother before school. In his mind they were right, he was just an other mouth to feed, he probably did upset his brother. He was to blame, it was his fault.

"Jisung, it really isn't your fault to feel bad because of what Chan hyung did. All of us are upset with him, it wasn't right for him to not talking with either you or Changbin hyung before agreeing. It is not your fault that he did this or that you broke up with him. You have every right to be upset about this, it's normal to be upset about this." Seungmin runs his thumb over Jisung's hand, hoping that it helps him calm down and realize that it is not his fault.

"You four, car now."

The four younger boys look at each other confused.

"What? Hyung what's going on?" Changbin tries to get an answer out of Minho but the older just drags him with him. Hyunjin, Felix and Jeongin just follow, not daring to question Minho's decision at the moment.

"Why are we leaving?"

"God stop talking will you." Minho glares at Changbin, not wanting to deal with any of the boy's right now. He was having a great time with June and Chan just had to come and ruin that. Sure it's not fully Chan's fault that he got married and lost one of the kids at the wedding but Minho couldn't care less at the moment.

"Uhm hyung, Seungmin and Jisung hyung aren't here."

Minho rolls his eyes and takes out his phone to call Seungmin, knowing that he will most likely pick up.

Jisung and Seungmin sit in silence for a bit, just looking at the few of the forest. The silence doesn't last too long, as Seungmin's phone suddenly starts ringing. Seungmin huffs taking the phone out of his pocket, frowning when he sees that Minho is calling him.