Chapter 64

"Sit down Minho." Chan pushes the younger one down on the chair.

Minho gives Chan a confused look when he sees that Changbin has Jisung on his lap with Jeongin next to them. "Why are they here?"

Chan smiles. "I'm going to explain to them what Christmas actually is. And how we're going to celebrate this year."

Minho's eyes widen, knowing he fucked up.

Jisung tilts his head to the side. "But Minho hyung already explained?"

Jeongin nods his head, even though he has a feeling something doesn't add up.

Chan smiles at Jisung. "Baby just listen okay? Minho didn't tell you the full truth."

Jisung just looks confused while Changbin pulls him closer.

"So why do we celebrate Christmas hyung? I don't really remember how we celebrated as it's been years." Jeongin pouts, sad he can't really remember Christmas with his family.

Chan sighs, glaring at Minho again to make sure he stays seated. "So Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, the son of god."

"Why do we celebrate a stranger?"

"We celebrate a stranger because nowadays it's part of the tradition. Some countries and families don't celebrate but most do." Chan smiles at his boys.

"You celebrate with family right? Is that why you want to celebrate it with noona? Because her family is leaving?" Jeongin looks at Chan.

Jisung frowns. "But then why are we celebrating? What do you even do on Christmas? Kill people?"

Chan shakes his head while Minho chuckles.

"You already did that Sungie, you showed people the Christmas spirit."

Chan throws a pillow at Minho's head. "Shut it. Don't listen to him."

"Come on Channie, you know I'm right. Or should we wait till easter?" Minho smirks..

Chan sighs. "Do not listen to him okay? Christmas is a lovely moment to spend with your family or friends where you put up a pretty tree and decorate it before you put presents underneath it."

Jeongin's face drops, not believing the two of them killed people in the spirit of Christmas when that's not what Christmas is about. "But hyungie said..."

Minho's eyes widen, realizing what he did. He should have never lied to Jeongin.

"So we don't kill? But we give presents and have a happy time?"

"Yes, we will have a big breakfast together on Christmas morning. Then we all open a lot of presents that are underneath the tree and a lot of fun and food." Chan kneels down in front of Jeongin and Jisung.

"So we killed those people for no reason?" Jeongin sniffs, tears filling his eyes.

Jisung looks over at Minho, biting his lip. "Why did you lie?"

Minho looks away, not having an answer.

"Yeah Minho, why did you lie? Why would you convince them to kill people at the mall? Putting them both in danger?" Chan stands up again, wanting an answer from Minho.

"Hyung?"

Minho sighs. "We haven't done missions and I wanted to scare people, so pulling a random thing like this would show them what we're capable of." Minho mutters, knowing Chan hates this idea. It was a stupid thing to do and he knows it but he did get what he wanted out of it, it has already been the only thing talked about on the news, putting their name out it again.