Chapter 93

Seungmin looks at the screen in front of him, reading over the text that he has written. He hopes no one will come in, interrupting his work. He needs to make what he is doing something people would believe, a believable story that explains everything but nothing at the same time.

"Seungmin?" Changbin knocks on the door to the computer lab, wondering if the younger is there.

Seungmin quickly shuts off the document when he hears the door open, hiding the screen of his laptop. "Ye-ah?"

Changbin pokes his head in, smiling at Seungmin. "Hyung made dinner."

Seungmin quickly closes his laptop as Changbin enters the computer lab, standing up. "Let's go."

"What are you working on? We don't have any missions." Changbin frowns as Seungmin walks over to him.

"Oh uhm, just some personal things. I needed to find something." Seungmin awkwardly smiles, walking passed Changbin.

Changbin follows the younger, frowning slightly. "Okay?"

The two of them make their way to the kitchen, stopping as Hyunjin nearly bumps into them while carrying a pan with spaghetti.

"I thought Hyunjin was banned from cooking," Seungmin mutters.

Changbin chuckles. "He is."

Hyunjin places the pan down on the table, letting out a sigh, happy he didn't drop the pan. Felix chuckles at his boyfriend, placing the pan with meat down next to the pan with spaghetti. "You did great." He kisses the older his cheek before moving back to the kitchen to help Chan out with the last few things they need to set on the table.

Jeongin is already seated at the table, scrolling through his phone as he waits till his hyung's are ready.

Changbin walks over to Chan, seeing if he can do something for the other while Seungmin goes to sit down next to Jeongin, watching over the younger his shoulder.

"Everything is ready." Chan mutters as Felix grabs the cheese.

Changbin hugs the older by the waist, kissing his cheek. "Good job babe."

Chan hums, leaning against Changbin. "Where is Sung?"

"He said he will be down in a second, wrapping up his tattoos."

Chan frowns, turning to face Changbin. "You really gave him new tattoo's?"

The other nods. "He really wanted to."

"I thought we agreed no more tattoos." Chan mumbles against Changbin's lips as the younger kisses him.

"They're small ones." Changbin smiles as he pulls back for the kiss. "And really cute."

Chan sighs. "He suddenly changes his hair color and adds new tattoos. You think he is alright?"

Changbin shrugs, not fully sure. "At least he is not redecorating the bedroom randomly."

The older chuckles, nodding his head. "That is true."

"Hyung the food is getting cold." Felix smiles at the other two.

Chan and Changbin quickly sit down at the table, both frowning as they notice their youngest boyfriend still not being there.

"Jisung!" Hyunjin yells by the stairs.

They all hear something crash and Jisung yelling sorry before he runs down the stairs. His left underarm is bandaged up while he has a smaller band-aid is covering the back of his ear. His now purplish silver hair bounces up and down as he jumps down the last bit of the staircase.