Chapter 19

Lia looks at her phone, hoping that Jisoo picks up soon. She needs to tell her what she just found out about Chan and Jisung. She now knows why he seemed angry when they first met, it all makes sense. She doesn't understand why Chan would agree to their marriage if he isn't straight and was dating someone else.

"Hey girl? What's up, did the guys already scare you that you needed to call me?" Jisoo picks up her phone, while combing her long hair.

"Chris has a boyfriend."

Jisoo nearly drops her comb when she hears Lia's words. "He what?"

"A boyfriend or at least had. You know that Peter kid that was glaring at me the whole time? The one that's apparently friends with Hannie, he was Chris's boyfriend." Lia bites her lip, hugging her pillow to her chest.

Jisoo blinks, putting down her comb while taking her phone with her to her bed. She sits down while frowning. "So Peter, who is Lewis boyfriend, was Chris's boyfriend? And he dislikes you because you are now married to his ex-boyfriend?"

Lia nods before shaking her head. "I don't think they have been exes that long. I don't think they even fully broke up..." She frowns as she remembers what she heard the two say. With Chan telling he loves Jisung and isn't going to leave him. She knows Chan will never love her in a romantic way, she didn't think so before and now she is sure of it.

"What do you mean Li? You saying he got married while being in a relationship?"

"Yes or well I'm not sure. But I heard them fighting, with Chris telling Peter he loves him. So obviously something is still going on between them. I ruined their relationship. Peter is never going to forgive me."

Jisoo sighs, trying to take in all the information Lia is giving her. "Alright bae, take some deep breaths to calm down first."

Lia does as Jisoo tells her, taking a few deep breaths.

"I will go and see if your brother knows anything about this as well, because there is no way he doesn't know if these guys are in relationships or not. You will just have to act like you don't know about this, just try and get to know all the boys. But be safe, don't fully trust them. Because we know they could be lying about literally everything they tell you."

Lia nods. "Yeah, okay. I will try and get to know them better, I don't want to be a stranger to them all."

"So what did you already learn about them, because they have to have told you something about themselves right?" Jisoo lays down on her bed, putting her phone up against her headboard.

"Well I'm older than at least five of them, one of them is the same age as me. They actually all besides one introduced themselves with their actual names, which no I will not tell you as that could get me killed." Lia chuckles when she feels Jisoo glaring at her through the phone.

"Are their names at least nice? And fitting for them?"

Lia nods her had. "Yongbok's name suites him so well, he and Bobby showed me around and those too are just the cutest. Bobby is the youngest of them all but Yongbok acts and looks like it from what I have seen up till now. Sam and Lewis scare me a bit but they do seem nice."

"What about Lino?"

Lia nearly shivers when she remembers his answer to her asking if they were planning on killing her. "He is something, pretty scary but sees to really care for the others. Toby and Chris are really nice for now too. Chris really tried to make me feel at ease but he got distracted when we came to the house, Toby seems more shy though."

"Toby is the kid we think is Kim Seungmin right?"

Lia nods her head, now that she knows his name she is almost certain that it is Kim Seungmin but she promised not to give out their names to her friends yet. "Yeah but if he is, he clearly doesn't know who I am."