Chapter 29

**This chapter contains mature scenes. I put a warning at the beginning and at the end so you can skip if you do not want to read it. Know that the characters involved in the scene are 21 & 22. **

June bites his lip as he watches over Minho. The younger is breathing steadily, peacefully laying on the bed. He decides to get up and walk around the room looking around, trying to get his mind off of Minho being hurt.

The room wasn't your typical medical room, it looked more like a normal bedroom with medical supplies in it. He was sure that Stray Kids have a different where they do surgery and other medical stuff while this is more a room where the members stay that need healing time.

"Please be okay babe." June starts pacing up and down the room, not noticing that Minho is slowly starting to walk up.

Minho slowly opens his eyes, frowning when he sees June pacing around the room. Confused as to why he is here. "Well fuck me, I'm hallucinating." He groans as sits up in the bed.

June quickly turns around, running over to Minho. He takes Minho's hands in his own, looking his boyfriend in the eyes. "Are you okay? Are you in pain? Do you need more painkillers?"

Minho shakes his head. "I'm fine." He pulls June onto the bed, leaning forward to kiss the older but June pulls back making Minho pout. "I would feel much better if you fucked me though."

June rolls his eyes, not believing Minho is horny right now. "Not going to happen moon, you got hit by a car yesterday. I don't want to hurt you."

"You wouldn't hurt me." Minho grabs June's collar pulling him in for a kiss. June kisses back after a second, giving in.

********the warning (please let me know if I should include these or not cause I'm not sure**********

After a minute they both pull away, needing some air. June starts to slowly kiss down Minho's neck, leaving some hickeys behind on the boy's skin. Minho bites his lip, surprised by June's action. He tries his best to stay quiet but fails when June starts kissing the sensitive place on his neck. "June~"

"Sky told me you broke some handcuffs." June mumbles against Minho's neck.

Minho takes a deep breath, nodding his head.

June smirks, traveling his hand up Minho's leg. "Want to try and break another one?"

Minho bites his lip, nodding his head again.

June hovers his hand above Minho's bulge, not giving him what he wants just yet. "Words Moon, I want to hear your voice."

"Please June."

June smiles, leaning forwards to push Minho down on the bed while kissing him deeply. He starts to palm Minho's clothed member, causing Minho to moan into the kiss.

*********End of the thing kinda*********

The door gets thrown open, making both June and Minho pull away.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I uhm well uh." Jeongin looks at them with wide eyes, not having expected to walk in on one of his hyungs ever doing whatever was going on.

June sits up straight, giving Jeongin a sweet smile. "How can we help you?"

"I uh, needed to grab some fluids..." Jeongin carefully walks over to the cabinets, grabbing the fluids and the iv that he needs. He can feel Minho glaring holes in his back as he moves around the room but he tries his best to ignore it. "Again, really sorry." Jeongin basically runs out of the room, not wanting to bother them any longer.

June stands up with a sigh, walking over to the door to go and lock it. He wasn't sure if they were going to continue anything but he for sure didn't feel like getting walked in on by any of the other Stray Kids members. He turns back to Minho, who is looking at him while pouting.