Chapter 34

Changbin groans hearing his alarm go off, not being used to having one anymore. They hadn't been busy lately so they could just sleep in for the past few months. He slowly sits up, rubbing his eyes as he looks around the room to check if Jisung is up already. He frowns noticing that his boyfriend's bed is empty and that one of the blankets is missing. "Sung?"

When he doesn't get a reply, he throws his own blanket off of him getting out of bed quickly. He turns on the light, looking around again to make sure he isn't just missing Jisung laying on the ground or something like that. Which has happened before. He gets himself dressed in some simple black shorts and a t-shirt before making his way to Chan's room to check if Jisung went there. He knows for a fact that Jisung wasn't up already seeing as it is only 6 a.m and the younger hates waking up before at least 7 a.m.

He quietly opens the door to Chan's bedroom, honestly not wanting to wake the older up just yet. He smiles when he sees Chan and Jisung cuddled up, with Jisung laying with his head on Chan's chest. He takes out his phone, taking a quick picture of the two. It had been so long since he has seen the two of them cuddled up like that without him being there as well, he really hopes that this is a good sign that they will make up and start dating again.

"Binnie?" Chan lifts his head up, looking over to where Changbin is standing. He was already awake but he didn't want to wake Jisung up from his sleep.

"Morning hyung." Changbin walks further into the room, the smile still on his face. "Why is Jisung here?"

"Honestly no idea? He walked into my room last night asking if he could sleep here." Chan smiles, running his hair through Jisung's hair. When they were younger Jisung would do that a lot, just walking into one of the older boy's rooms and asking if he could sleep with them for comfort.

"Cute." Changbin coos, looking over his shoulder when he hears someone walking down the hallway. He turns back to Chan after realizing it's probably Lia getting ready for school.

"Why are you up so early?" Chan pats the space next to him, telling Changbin to come sit down.

"Had my alarm set for 6 a.m so that I could prepare some things for the meeting." Changbin walks over to Chan, sitting down. "Wanted to be sure we had all the information ready to give the boys."

Chan smiles. "Don't worry Bin, we have everything ready."

Changbin sighs, he just wants to be more prepared than normal seeing that Minho can't go in with them.

"Everything will go well, we all are professional by now."

"You worry too much hyung." Jisung mumbles, rubbing his eyes. "Minho hyung sits these kinds of missions out a lot of the time anyway because he finds them boring."

Chan chuckles, moving Jisung's hair out of his face as the younger sits up. "Sung is right, you all have done this without Minho before. There is nothing to worry about."

"Okay boys." Chan looks around the room, seeing all eyes on him. He pulls up the information he has on the mission, showing it on the bigger screen behind him. "S-Coups has asked us to steal the Voyage of Redemption from the Seoul Art Museum. The painting is going to be auctioned off this Saturday night. Seventeen's leader wants this painting for unknown reasons that we don't need to know. We are just going to get the painting, get it back here and deliver the painting to Seventeen on Sunday." Chan shows a picture of the painting, so they all know what they have to steal.

Hyunjin raises his hand. "Do you know the level of security?"

"Seeing as it will be an auction filled with a lot of rich people, I assume the security will be pretty tight. So we will have to be extra careful. Now me, Jeongin and Minho will be monitoring this mission from the car. Me and Jeongin will be the backup in case things go wrong, Minho will stay in the car at all times due to his injuries." Chan gives Minho a pointed look, knowing that he wants to participate in the mission. "I want Jisung and Felix to go in and take the painting. Replace the real painting with the fact one we will have by Saturday, that way they hopefully won't suspect anything."

Jisung and Felix nod, knowing what they need to do. It's not the first time they have worked together like that on a mission before.

"I want Hyunjin and Seungmin to go in and pretend to be a potential buyers. Hyunjin has the most experience in the team to be a distraction and fit in with our targets while Seungmin has been to these auctions before when he was younger. Both of you do need to keep an eye out for anybody that could walk in on Jisung and Felix. If needed you can use weapons. Luckily the auction has ordered that all people attending where face masks, this helps the both of you hide your identities."

Hyunjin and Seungmin nod. Seungmin bites his lip, slightly worried about if he is going to do well. He normally just sits behind the screen guiding the others instead of going into the field like this. Hyunjin pats his knee, hoping that it helps Seungmin calm down.

"Changbin will be with Jisung and Felix in case something happens. He will be the watch out and will make sure no one sees the two of you take the painting."

Chan finishes the meeting by explaining in what time frame everything needs to happen. He hands all the boys the file with information, trusting them to find all the extra information they need by themselves over the next 4 days.

"Hey Lix, I will see you in a bit. I need to discuss something with Chan hyung and Changbin hyung."

Felix nods, giving Jisung a thumbs up. "Sure, good luck."

Jisung smiles, rubbing his sweaty hands on his jeans. He turns back around, walking over to where Chan and Changbin are still discussing some things for the mission. "Hyungs?"

Both Chan and Changbin look up, giving Jisung a smile.

"What's up Sung? Everything okay?"

Jisung nods, looking at the ground. "Yeah, everything is okay."

"So what's up?" Changbin frowns, noticing how nervous Jisung is.

"Uhm I'm sorry." Jisung looks up, right into Chan's worrying eyes. He bites his lip, trying to figure out what the best way is to tell them what he wants to say. "I'm really sorry."

Both Chan and Changbin look at him confused, not understanding why he is apologizing. He hadn't done anything recently that he should be apologizing for to them.

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you hyung. I didn't mean to, I just..."

Chan pulls Jisung into a hug, holding him close. "It's okay Sungie, it's okay." He runs his hand through Jisung's hair, smiling as he knows what Jisung is trying to say.

Changbin rubs Jisung's back, trying to encourage him to say the rest of what he wants to say.

"Can we just go back to how it was? Please? I don't want us to fight anymore."

Chan pulls away from Jisung, cupping his face. "Of course baby. We can just go back to how it was, the three of us." He kisses Jisung, who kisses him back with a tiny smile on his face.

Changbin leans against the desk, just watching his two beautiful boyfriends. Happy that they are back together again, he missed seeing them together like this.

Chan pulls Changbin in as well, giving him a quick kiss as well. "Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you."

Jisung chuckles, laying his head on Changbin's shoulder. Changbin gives Jisung a kiss on his head, just enjoying the moment.