Chapter 22

Minho walks through the house, confused as he noticed that neither Felix or Seungmin were here anymore. He hadn't heard either of them leaving, which makes him slightly worried as it's not something the two of them do. They normally inform either him or Chan that they leave the house, what isn't the case this time.

"Hey hyung, have you seen Minnie? He looked through my phone and changed the password to something."

Minho turns around to see Hyunjin standing behind him, holding out his phone. "I haven't seen him since this morning. Did you try calling him?"

Hyunjin shakes his head. "Well, I did put he didn't pick up."

Minho frowns, walking to the living room. Hyunjin follows him, now curious as to what is going on. "Have you seen any members of the maknae line?"

"No? Han and Innie left at breakfast, Lix and Minnie went to do their own things so I didn't want to bother them. I spend some time with Lia noona before Chan and Changbin hyung went to speak with her."

Minho nods, taking his phone out of his pocket as he sits down on the couch. Hyunjin sits down next to him, watching him closely.

"What's going on hyung?"

Minho shrugs, trying to look up the locations of the other boys their phones. "Not sure, but I have a bad feeling about this."

Hyunjin nods, staying quiet for now as he watches Minho do his thing.

"We're in so much trouble, Minho hyung has spammed me with messages asking where I am." Felix pouts as he looks at his phone. They're now parked in front of the house, ready to go inside.

"We just explain what happened, like we had to pick up Han and Innie."

Jisung just opens the door, not saying anything as he makes his way to the house. The other three quickly follow, worried about him.

"I'm going to take a shower." Jisung mumbles, as he quickly makes his way to his bedroom so that no one can ask him any questions.

Minho gets up from his place on the couch, walking over to the other boys while still watching Jisung. He frowns when he notices Jisung's shaking hands. "What happened?" He turns to the other boys, who all look at the ground. "Well?"

"I got tired of walking so Hannie hyung asked Seungmin hyung to pick us up." Jeongin looks up at Minho, hoping that he will at least believe him for now.

"Are you okay? Maybe you should take a nap then." Hyunjin pulls Jeongin with him to the couch, not wanting the younger to stand much longer if he is tired from walking. Felix follows them, knowing that he will tell Minho what happened if he stays there any longer.

Minho raises an eyebrow at Seungmin, wanting to get more information about what happened while they were out.

"I don't know what happened hyung, I only picked them up. You should ask Jisung."

"None of you got hurt?"

Seungmin shakes his head. "Not that I know off."

Minho sighs, patting Seungmin's shoulder. "Okay, thanks. Go watch a movie with the others, oh and Hyunjin wants to know what you did to his phone."

Seungmin lets out a laugh, remembering what password he changed on Hyunjin's phone. "Sure, good luck hyung."