Valentine's day special (SMUT)

*A/N THIS IS JUST 3RACHA SMUT. It's not a lot but it's all just smut so if you're not into that don't read this chapter. I will have warning at the part were it becomes more then just making out for those that are okay with a little.*

Changbin groans, grabbing Jisung's waist to keep him still. "Baby, stay still."

Jisung looks at him confused, before realizing why Changbin said that. He smirks and keeps moving, feeling Changbin's erection.

"Baby." Changbin moans slightly, pressing his face against Jisung's back. They were sitting in the living room, watching a movie with Hyunjin and Felix. Who luckily are in their own little world and probably wouldn't notice but Changbin didn't really want to scare the younger two.

"That guy is an ass." Jisung mutters, glaring at the tv as the man leaves the woman standing alone in the street as it rains. "Why would he leave her like that?"

Hyunjin looks up. "Probably to make her realize what she loses if he is not there."

Jisung rolls his eyes, shifting again. "That's so stupid, she doesn't need a man." He huffs, leaning back against Changbin.

"Ji, stop it." Changbin mumbles, kissing the youngers shoulder.

"I agree. He isn't good for her like he made her late for work twice."

"Just because he needed breakfast."

Hyunjin hums. "Yeah, like who does that."

Jisung gasps when Changbin bites him. "Bin!"

Hyunjin looks over at the two. "What happened?"

"Uhm, he poked me." Jisung blushes slightly.

Hyunjin chuckles. "Hyung, that's rude."

Changbin just glares at Hyunjin. "Focus on the one falling asleep on you." He mutters, pulling Jisung closer.

Hyunjin looks over at Felix, who is indeed asleep on his shoulder. "I should take him to bed." He carefully stands up, before picking up Felix. "See you two later." With that Hyunjin leaves the living room, carrying Felix to his and Seungmin's bedroom.

"Bedroom." Changbin mumbles after the movie finishes.

Jisung whines. "But there is a second movie."

Changbin ignores the younger ones' protest, picking him up and carrying him to Chan's bedroom. "We're going to have fun." He mumbles, letting Jisung fall onto the bed.

Jisung pushes himself up to lean on his elbows, watching Changbin take off the hoodie he was wearing. "Someone's desperate."

Changbin walks over, straddling Jisung. "Yes." He kisses Jisung, who grabs his hair. Jisung tugs Changbin's hair as the older pushes him down further, running a hand underneath his shirt. "How far can I go?" Changbin pulls away, looking at Jisung who is already panting.

Jisung bites his lip. "I'll keep my shorts on."

Changbin nods, kissing Jisung again. He carefully bites Jisung's bottom lip, making the younger gasp. He quickly slips his tongue into the mouth, making them fight for dominance. To no surprise Jisung wins, making Changbin pull away. "How do you always win?" He pouts, pulling Jisung's shirt off and throwing it on the ground somewhere in Chan's room.

Jisung chuckles. "I'm just better at kissing." He sticks his tongue out.

Changbin leans in, sucking on Jisung's tongue. "Of course you are." He kisses Jisung again before letting the other pull his shirt off.