Chapter 100

"Everything ends...

People change,

Hearts change,

Love dies.

Nothing is ever the same every day.

And the only constant truth is

You only have your actions to live and die with,

That's what remains.

Your impact that outlasts your existence."

Nothing stayed the same after Jisung passed away.

(2 months after)

Chan told Lia everything that happened, explained that he is willing to let her go, let her live her own life as long as she swears to never talk about them, ever. He helped to cover up the Stray Kids tattoo Felix drew on her neck.

He and Minho went to Park Jin-Young, revealing to him that the marriage papers were fake. That Chan and Lia never officially got married and that therefore they're no longer agreeing to the terms of the deal that was made. Park Jin-Young threatened Chan that he would get them all arrested but Minho quickly shut him up, threatening to end his life if he didn't agree with the new deal they offered him.

In the end, Park Jin-Young agreed to never speak about Stray Kids again. Making a statement that Lia never got married and that it was all a publicity stunt to gain more attention on his eldest child.

(4 months after)

Seungmin finally gathered the courage to tell Chan he wanted to leave Stray Kids. The older had just looked at him and laughed when Seungmin told him. Shaking his head and walking away from the younger boy.

That didn't stop Seungmin, he tried again. This time he bringing the contract he made with him, ready to explain Chan his plan to cover all his tracks of where he has been the last 2 to 3 years. But Chan didn't even bother looking at the papers, tearing them apart and throwing them in the trash, telling Seungmin he couldn't just leave them, not now that Jisung is gone.

Seungmin didn't give up, kept trying to make Chan at least listen to his plan. He failed every time but for some reason, Chan never once got angry with him. Not punishing him for even thinking about leaving, which gave Seungmin hope that maybe one day, he could convince the older to let him go.

(6 months after)

Police found a body in the same lake that they had found Kim Woojin 4 years prior.

They assumed it was suicide at first as the body was found near a bridge, that people have jumped off of before to commit suicide. After further investigation, it became clear that that wasn't the case. The injuries on the body indicate torture and the two dots on the neck of the body give away that Lee Know from Stray Kids is behind the murder.

The police tried everything to figure out why such a high-ranking mafia gang member would want to cause this much damage to a person and kill them without seemingly having any reason to. But they get stuck after finding out the identity of the body.

Not even a few weeks later, another body was found in the lake, near the bridge. Clearly having gone through the same, if not worse, as the person found earlier that month.

(One year after Jisung's death)

"Minnie dinner is ready. Go wash your hands." Lia tells her little brother while looking at the food she is making.