Chapter 24

*Warning this chapter includes violents and character death*

"Do you guys have everything?" Jisung turns to look at Hyunjin and Felix after he made sure he got all the stuff they need in the bag. Including the can of red spray paint.

"Yes, also Seungmin and Jeongin are on standby if we need some back up."

Jisung nods his head, a small smirk playing on his face. He couldn't wait to see the fear in the guy's eyes when the man realizes what is going to happen to him today.

Hyunjin rolls his eyes as he picks up the bag. "Please don't get carried away Hannie. We should try and make it quick and easy."

Jisung pouts. "But we have been off the radar for a while, can't we have a bit of fun?"

Hyunjin face palms, wondering why Chan said that Jisung was in charge even though the younger would still ask his permission to do certain things. "A bit but I don't want to have to deal with a big mess."

Felix just watches the two of them, waiting for them to be done. The three of them went on missions together a lot and even if Chan would always put Jisung in charge, it was mostly Hyunjin leading them. Putting Jisung in charge was probably just for the moments when quick decisions needed to be made, what could end up in bloodbath. "Guys, let's go. It would be very unprofessional if we were late."

"What? We still have an hour?" Jisung looks over at Felix, who shakes his head.

"We only have 40 minutes and it's an 20 minute drive, so hurry your asses to the car." Felix walks out of the room, taking the car keys with him.

Hyunjin and Jisung quickly follow Felix to the car, getting into the bag so that they can prepare the weapons and stuff while Felix drives them the YG Industry for their lovely meeting with the CEO.

"Hello, I'm Kim Sung-Ho from Seo Tech Company. I have an appointment with mister Hwang about a potential deal within our two companies." Jisung shoots the lady a very nice smile.

The lady looks down on her computer trying to look up the name Jisung gave her. Hyunjin and Felix look around the room, trying to find all the possible ways to exit and where all cameras are placed.

"Ah Mister Kim, appointment at 10?"

Jisung nods his head, pretending to check the time on his watch. "Yes."

"Alright, I will let Mister Hwang know that you have arrived. Why won't you take a seat in our lounge area while you wait? Could I also offer any of you a cup of coffee?"

"Thank you and that would be lovely." Jisung once again smiles at the lady, watching her turn her back to her computer as she walks over to the coffee machine.

"There is only one camera pointed this was it's to your right, me and Lix will walk pass it so it will focus on us." Hyunjin whispers in Jisung's ear, who nods giving them the okay to walk away from him.

Jisung watches the two closely, needing to find the right timing to enter the USB into the computer. When he notices that the camera turned, he quickly plugs the USB in. He stands back up right away, smiling as the lady turns around to make sure everything is alright. He counts in his head to 60, giving the USB the time to let the virus install on the computer.

Him and Seungmin made sure that the virus would install itself quickly after being plugged into a system without needing anyone to tell it to install, making it way easier to shut down computer systems and security camera's without having to actually hack into them.