Chapter 97

Jisung blinks as he looks around, the bright light of the sun peeking through the curtains hurting his eyes. He slowly sits up, smiling when he sees Chan and Changbin cuddled up in Changbin's bed. Thinking for a second, he steps out of bed, making his way over to the other side of the bedroom. "Hyungs." He mutters, shaking Changbin's shoulder.

"Too early..." Changbin mumbles, pressing his face into Chan's chest.

"Hyung get up." Jisung whines, shaking them again.

This time, an arm gets wrapped around his waist, pulling him onto the bed. "Cuddle time." Chan mutters sleepily, pulling Jisung closer while still holding Changbin with his other arm.

Jisung giggles, pressing a soft kiss on Chan's cheek. "We're going to the beach."

Chan slowly opens his eyes, smiling at the younger. "Are you excited?"

Jisung nods his head, getting himself comfortable in Chan's embrace. "You?"

"Of course I am."

Changbin groans, muttering for them to be quiet.

"Bin isn't." Chan chuckles, kissing the boy's head.

Jisung just giggles, closing his eyes as he takes in the scent of his boyfriend's smell, humming happily when Chan starts playing with his hair. He could stay like this forever, just cuddling with them, not having to worry about anything other than enjoying their time together.

Beep, beep, beep

About half an hour later the door to the bedroom opens, revealing a fully dressed Jeongin. Chan chuckles, noticing the boy's swimming shorts. "Morning Innie."

"Morning hyung. Ready for the beach?"

"We will be, give us about 20 minutes, okay?"

The younger nods his head, running off to go help Minho pack up some food.

"Sung, Bin, we hate to get up." Chan tickles his boyfriends, trying to wake them up. "The others are waiting."

Jisung pouts, looking up at Chan. "But I'm comfy."

Changbin groans, not wanting to get up.

"Bin, we can cuddle at the beach." Chan runs a hand through Changbin's hair, trying to get him to wake up a little. "Even in the car, as I won't be driving."

Changbin leans into the touch, eyes still closed.

Chan shakes his head, sitting up, forcing the other two off his chest by doing so. He watches as Jisung sits up, poking Changbin's cheek in order to get him to wake up. A giggle leaves Jisung's lips, pressing his finger against Changbin's soft cheeks. "Binnie, wakey wakey."

Changbin grabs Jisung's wrist, pretending to bite the younger. Jisung laughs trying to pull his hand out of the older his grip.

Chan shakes his head, getting up from Changbin's bed. "Go get dressed for the beach. Don't forget to pack clothes." He looks at his boyfriend's who both nod their heads. He smiles as he leaves their bedroom, walking to his own. Luckily he had already packed his bag for the day and just needed to get dressed.

Changbin pulls Jisung close, pressing his face into the younger his chest. Jisung hums, running a hand through the other his hair. "You okay Bin?"

Changbin hums. "Just sleepy."

"You can nap in the car." Jisung mutters, feeling Changbin's grip tighten. "I'll be there and so will Channie..."