Chapter 30

(A week has passed, Jisung is no longer sick, Lia is back in school and Minho moved back to his own bedroom)

Felix sighs while laying on his bed, scrolling through Tiktok. He is bored but all the others are currently busy. 3racha is currently out for business, Minho is still on bed rest and being grumpy as fuck because of it. Both Seungmin and Jeongin are working on something in the basement and Lia is at school. He groans as he rolls over, deciding to go and check what Hyunjin is doing.

Felix quietly enters Hyunjin and Jeongin's bedroom, smiling when he sees Hyunjin still asleep on his bed. He carefully makes his way over, trying not to step on any paint brushes that are laying around the room. "Jinnie wake up." Felix shakes Hyunjin, hoping that the older wakes up. But he should have known that wouldn't work, as it is Hyunjin he is trying to wake up. It's almost as hard as to wake Chan up when the oldest actually gets some sleep.

Hyunjin turns away from Felix in his sleep, clearly not wanting to wake up yet.

Felix sighs, looking at the clock on Hyunjin's bedside table. It's already 1 pm and the guy is still asleep. "Hyunjinnie." Felix shakes him again but gets no response. "FIRE!"

Hyunjin quickly sits up, looking around. "Where?!"

Felix smiles, shaking his head. "Nowhere, morning Hyunjinnie." Felix jumps at Hyunjin, laying on top of the older.

Hyunjin looks confused, trying to figure out what the hell is going on. "Felix?"

Felix hums, looking up at Hyunjin.

"Why did you yell fire?"

"I wanted you to wake up." Felix gives Hyunjin a cute smile, making Hyunjin die a little on the inside.

Hyunjin quickly turns away, pretending to check the time on his clock. Telling himself to calm down but his crush on Felix might be getting a bit out of hand and with the boy now laying on top of him while smiling up at him is not helping at all. "Why?"

"Because I'm bored and everyone is busy. And I want to hang out with you Hyunjinnie."

Hyunjin coos as Felix starts pouting at him. "What do you want to do?"

"Let's play Monopoly."

Hyunjin frowns, they were banned from playing that game after he and Jisung nearly killed each other. He was sure Minho and Changbin burned the game so that none of the younger guys would find the game. "We don't have that game anymore though?"

"Hannie brought one home a few weeks ago. I would say he bought it but I'm not actually sure." Felix smiles brightly, sitting up.

Hyunjin rolls his eyes, not even surprised at this point. "Okay, so where is the box?"

Felix jumps off the bed. "I will go grab it." With that Felix leaves the room, knowing where Jisung put the monopoly game.

Hyunjin sighs, throwing the blanket off his body. He had planned just to sleep all day but here a cute and bored Felix had come and woke him up to play a friendly game of monopoly, that never ends friendly. He steps out of his bed, walking over to his dresser. Deciding to put on a hoodie as he is not wearing a shirt right now.

"You sure that this is a good idea hyung? Minho hyung isn't going to be able to participate and he is one of the best for this mission." Changbin bites his lip as he drives them back home after the meeting they just had with a client.

"I think it will be fine. Like sure Minho hyung is the best out of us to steal stuff but it's not like we can't pull it off. Felix will sneak in and distract the rich people while me and Hyunjin go and grab the art piece. You will just be there on the watch out, making sure none of us get hurt. Honestly, Minnie could go in and mingle with the rich as well, he went to these kinds of things when he was a little kid so he will know what to do."