Chapter 39

Lia sighs, looking through her closet as she is trying to find a nice outfit for her 'date' with Chan. Her dad asked if they could go out for a date and pretend to be actually married because the media isn't going to stop bothering her or even her siblings about this. "Please help me, I don't know what to wear."

"Lia I don't know what you have in your closet or what you're even going to do on your date."

"I don't know what we're going to do either. Chris literally came home earlier today and said, we're going on a date your dad wants us to and then left."

Jisoo let out a laugh. "Poor you. Well, wear something comfortable? Do you still have that cute black skirt?"

Lia frowns, digging through the pile of clothes in her closet. "Yeah, I still have it." She pulls the skirt from the pill, throwing it on the bed. "So what kind of top? It's going to be night so it won't be like cold but not hot you know?"

"Yeah, any black shirts? Like a slightly oversized t-shirt and you just tug that into your skirt. Oh and wear those pink vans you have."

Lia hums, taking out the rest of the clothing Jisoo recommended her before walking to her bed. "This shirt good?" Lia picks up her phone, flipping the camera around to show Jisoo the t-shirt.

"Ooh I love that shirt, you should wear it more often."

Lia smiles. "Christmas present from Han-Sol two years ago."

"Who would have thought a 14-year-old has style." Jisoo laughs, laying down on her own bed while watching Lia try and fix her makeup. "Don't try too hard, it's not like he likes you. The man is gay."

Lia glares at Jisoo through the phone. "Just because he has two boyfriends doesn't mean he is gay."

Jisoo rolls her eyes. "Yeah, that's a very not gay thing to do."

"I- never mind." Lia pouts, putting her hair into a ponytail. Jisoo starts laughing her head off, nearly falling off her own bed.

"So you're going on a date with Lia?" Changbin carefully sits up, looking at a pacing Chan.

"Yes, that asshole of a Jin-Young told me to go on a date with her because the media is bothering his family about me. Which is their problem not mine. I'm really sorry Bin, I don't want to go." Chan pouts, sitting down next to Changbin as Changbin pulls him to the bed.

"It's okay hyung, I know you don't want to go. But it's for the best, she has two younger brothers. They probably get asked questions as well. You guys are just going on a date as friends, just like Minho hyung and Jisung do all the time or Hyunjin and Felix." Changbin rubs his thumb over Chan's hand, comforting the older that it is okay for him to go on a date with Lia.

"What if reporters find us and start asking questions? We will have to act like a married couple." Chan sighs, looking like a kicked puppy.

Changbin chuckles, lifting Chan's chin up with his fingers. "Babe, it will be fine. You know your fake story like the back of your thumb. Plus even if they think you look familiar and start asking if you're Bang Chan, you can just say that you get that a lot but aren't."

Chan just stares at Changbin, not really listening to him.

"Hyung?"

Chan just hums, clearly lost in Changbin's eyes. Changbin chuckles, leaning in to kiss Chan. Chan smiles into the kiss, carefully pulling Changbin a bit closer. The two of pull away after a minute, needing to breathe.