Chapter 73

Felix's eyes widen when he reads the text Hyunjin send him, he quickly jumps up to try and find where Seungmin currently is. He wasn't in their shared bedroom so he knows the other isn't sleeping right now.

"Lix? You're not asleep yet?" Minho frowns when he looks up from his laptop, seeing Felix enter the kitchen.

Felix flinches. "Uhm no, uhm have you seen Seungminnie?"

Minho takes a sip from his beer. "Haven't seen him since dinner, why?"

"I uhm need his help for something." Felix nervously checks his pulse, not sure if he should tell Minho what's going on or help Hyunjin and Jisung hide what they did.

"Something wrong?" Minho raises an eyebrow. "Seems like something is bothering you."

Felix's eyes widen, quickly shaking his head. "Oh no, I just really need to find Seungminnie."

Minho gets up from his chair. "Felix, what is going on? Come on, you can tell hyung. You trust me right?"

"Yeah... I do." Felix frowns, convincing himself that Minho will never put him in danger. "It's just, I can't really tell you?"

Before Minho can react, the door to the house opens making Minho walk over. He frowns when he sees Hyunjin enter while giving Jisung a piggyback ride. 

"Good evening gentlemen, mind explaining why the two of you were out?"

Hyunjin looks up, smiling at Minho. "We were just hanging out in the woods, having some fun."

Both Minho and Felix give him a confused look, Felix rubbing his temple at the bad excuse Hyunjin made up.

"You and Jisung, we hanging out? Just having fun?" Minho raises an eyebrow.

Hyunjin nods his head.

"Yeah, just hung out." Jisung lifts his head off Hyunjin's shoulder, shooting a smile at the older.

Minho rolls his eyes. "You have 20 seconds to tell me what you did and why you're on Hyunjin's back or I will put you both on Lia watch for the next week."

Jisung turns to Hyunjin, who looks back at him. "Speaking of Lia."

"Noona got kidnapped."

"Wait what?" Minho walks closer to them, making Hyunjin quickly take a step back as he doesn't want the older to figure out Jisung got shot.

"She got kidnapped, by members of BtoB." Jisung mumbles, clenching his teeth together in pain. He hopes Minho quickly leaves to inform Chan so that they can go and fix up his leg.

Minho frowns, wondering how they found out about that but decides that he will question them later. "I will inform Chan hyung, we will need to get her out before she exposes us." With that he walks away, going straight for Chan's office.

Jisung lets his head fall back onto Hyunjin's shoulder, groaning in pain.

"Fuck." Hyunjin mutters, quickly making his way to the medical room they have. "Lix Seungmin better be ready."

Felix bites his lip. "I don't know where he is."

Hyunjin sends him a glare. "Go find him."

Felix quickly nods, running off to find Seungmin.

"You'll be okay Jisung." Hyunjin mumbles, carrying Jisung to the room.