Chapter 49

"I'm home!" Han-Sol kicks his shoes off, not knowing why he even bothers to tell yell he is back when probably no one is going to respond anyway. He walks further into the house, placing his backpack next to the stairs so it will be easy to take with him when he goes to his room.

"Hyung! Look I made noona something."

Han-Sol smiles as he enters the kitchen, seeing Minjun sitting at the kitchen table while drawing. "What did you make?"

"Look." Minjun shoves a piece of paper into Han-Sol's face. "It's noona with her husband."

"That's great... I'm sure she will love it Minjun." He places the drawing back on the table, patting Minjun's hair.

"Ah Han-Sol you're back, how was your day?"

Han-Sol turns around to see Yuki holding a pan. "It was great, me and Minsang messed around a bit."

Yuki smiles at the boy, placing the pan o the stove. "I'm glad to hear you had fun."

"Is my dad home?"

Yuki shakes her head. "He just left for a meeting, he didn't mention when he would be back sorry. Did you want to speak with him?"

Han-Sol sighs, not even surprised his father wasn't home for dinner. "Oh uhm no, I will be in my room."

"Dinner will be served in 20 minutes." Yuki smiles at the boy sadly, watching as he leaves the kitchen. "Please don't grow up Minnie."

Minjun shakes his head, smiling up at Yuki. "I won't, I like being me."

Han-Sol grabs his back, walking up the stairs to his bedroom. He dumps the bag next to his desk, grabbing his homework to make sure he isn't missing anything. Apparently, he managed to finish all his homework last night and not just the project.

He sighs as he grabs his laptop, sitting down on his bed. He checks his emails before opening Netflix, wanting to finish watching 'The Adam project'. He started watching it after finishing his homework this morning and had to stop when Minjun entered his bedroom, coming to get him for breakfast.

He leans back against the wall, watching the movie trying to get his mind off something.

"Hyung when will noona visit again?"

Han-Sol shrugs, eating the pasta Yuki made for them. "I don't know, ask her."

Minjun pouts, going back to his dinner.

Yuki frowns, watching Han-Sol closely to make sure he is okay.

"Hyung can you read me to bed? You promised." Minjun looks up at Han-Sol again, honestly just trying to start a conversation with his brother who he barely got to see even if they both were at home.

"Eh sure, you're bedtime is at 7 right?"

Minjun nods his head, smiling. "Yes, and daddy bought me a new book about space!"

Han-Sol just nods, letting Minjun tell him all the space facts that he knows.

Yuki watches the two boys, feeling bad for them that they can't even have a family dinner with the one parent they have left.

She has watched all three of them grow up, first as just a family friend then after their mother's passing as the nanny. She watched Lia become this lovely girl, that reminds her of her best friend and the kids their mother. She watched Minjun take his first steps, she was there when he said his first word, she was there every step of the way. She watched how Han-Sol changed from being a hyper kid to the reserved teen he is now. She had to watch him change because of his father and no matter how hard she tried to help the boy, he closed off. She wished she could have done something but there isn't, all she can do now is hope that Jin-Young will step up and be a father to his children.