Chapter 84

Lia opens the door to the house, carefully taking off her shoes before entering the home. She hopes Han-Sol and Minjun are ready to leave, as they will have to pick up their father in about an hour. "I'm home!"

"Noona!" Tiny footsteps can be heard, running over to the entrance. Minjun appears as he runs around the corner, smiling brightly at Lia. "Noona, you're here! Are we going to see daddy?"

Lia chuckles, ruffling the young boy's hair. "We are, yes. Are you all ready?"

"I am. But hyung isn't." Minjun smiles up at his older sister, actually not ready at all as he is only halfway dressed.

Lia sighs, not even surprised Han-Sol isn't ready. He has been distancing himself from the family for years now.

"Can we go get daddy now?" The little boy jumps up and down. Excited to see his father after two weeks. Park Jin-Young had been in the hospital a bit over two weeks now and seeing as Lia had been kidnapped at the time as well, Minjun never got to visit his father.

Lia smiles. "Well, you should go get your brother first then."

"Okay, okay, okay." Minjun runs away, carefully climbing up the stairs while screaming 'Hyung' all the way to Han-Sol's bedroom.

"Minjun! No yelling in the house." An older female yells at the little boy.

Lia frowns, walking further into the house to wait for her brothers. She smiles as she sees the nanny in the living room, cleaning up the toys Minjun was playing with. "Good afternoon ma'am."

"Good afternoon Lia. I didn't know you were coming home this early."

"Ah yes, I'm going to be picking up my dad with the boys in a bit." Lia smiles, leaning against the couch as she waits for her brothers.

The nanny nods. "Oh, I remember now. Good luck, I will see you when you come back." She smiles before making her way to the kitchen.

Han-Sol doesn't look up when Minjun throws open the bedroom door, too focused on the homework he is doing, listening to music through his headphones.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Minjun pulls on Han-Sol's sleeve, wanting to get his older brother's attention.

The older turns slightly, taking off his headphones. "Yes?"

"Noona is here. We're going to see daddy! Noona said I go get you first." Minjun smiles brightly, nearly jumping up and down as he explains it to his brother.

Han-Sol sighs, saving his project before closing his laptop. "You're not even wearing pants."

"Oh! Help me find my pants!" Minjun screams before running off to his own room to get some pants.

Han-Sol chuckles, getting up from his desk chair. He grabs his jacket and phone as he makes his way out of his bedroom. "Your bedroom Min." He shakes his head as he watches Minjun nearly run into the wrong bedroom.

"My room!" Minjun turns around, running to his own room with the same energy as before.

The older brushes a hand through his hair, following the boy into his bedroom. "How did you even get them off?"

"I took them off." Minjun smiles proudly, holding up the pants he wore to school.

"Why? You just came home."

"Oops." The 7-year-old giggles.

Han-Sol sighs, taking the pants off his little brother to help him put them back on. He crouches down, holding the pants open for Minjun to step into them. "Step into it."