Chapter 6

Stray Kids codenames

Chan: CB97/CB
Minho: LeeKnow
Changbin: SpearB
Hyunjin: Prince
Jisung: J.One
Felix: Lix
Seungmin: Sky
Jeongin: I.N

SiX codenames:
Hojun/June: June
Sangwoo: Light
Minsang: Icy
Han-Sol: Soul

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Stray Kids boys enter the garage, looking around to try and find someone that works there.

"Look who showed up, Prince ready to lose again?"

Hyunjin rolls his eyes when he hears that voice, knowing who it belongs too. "Never Light, I won't lose again to Icy."

The other smirks, waving the group over to the bar where he is standing. Minho high fives the guy as a sort of greeting.

"So where are June and the others? Thought they would be here too?"

"June is in his office, fixing somethings as there has been a last minute racer switch. Icy is on his way and Soul is doing business or something. Honestly no clue what the kid is doing, all I know he is bring in money." Sangwoo, Light, chuckles.

"Last minute change of racer?" Hyunjin looks at him confused, he was sure they weren't allowed to do that. Sangwoo nods his head.

"Soul was planning on racing but shit happened and he can't so he asked another racer to join in his place." Sangwoo was lying, that was not how it happened but he couldn't tell the Stray Kids guys the truth as he promised someone to keep it still.

"Who did he switch with?" Hyunjin wanted to know, so that he was prepared.

"Can't say pretty boy, you just have to wait and see."

Chan rolls his eyes, not liking this Light guy. The man hadn't bothered to look anyone in the eye and was acting like he is all that, also being rude to Hyunjin.

"Everyone take a seat, I will go get June." With that Sangwoo disappears into the back of the garage, leaving the Stray Kids boys by themselves.

"Hyung I'm so sorry I'm late, my parents were being..." Minsang enters the garage with his bike, he stops talking the moment he realizes his hyungs aren't in the garage but Stray Kids are. "Sorry, I didn't realize you all were here. Just ignore me..." The boy stalls his bike, putting his helmet down on the ground next to the bike.

"Cute." Minho mumbles as he watches the boy grab some stuff from the shelves. Chan leans over to Changbin, wanting to know who this kid is.

"Who is he?" Chan whispers to Changbin.

"That's Icy, the one Prince lost to." Changbin whispers back.

"He is a racer?"

"Yeah, a good one too."

Chan nods, looking over at the boy once again. The kid didn't really look like someone that would do illegal street races, he looked more like a nerd that likes to stay in and study.

"Ah SKZ welcome back to the garage, long time seeing some of you boys." A man with white hair enters the garage from the back, smiling at the Stray Kids boys. Chan frowns, the other male looking somehow familiar to him. The man with white hair winks at Minho. "I see you brought your leader with you this time, a pleasure meeting you King of District 9. I'm June, owner of this garage." The man holds out his hand to Chan, a small smirks forming on his face.

"Just call me CB97 or CB, no need for the king." Chan shakes the others hand, slightly looking June over. He notices that the other man is hiding a gun underneath his jacket but decides not to say anything as he is hiding one as well.