Chapter 32

*Guy in the picture is the face claim of Alex (face claim Kevin from the Boyz)*

"Class quiet, please. I want to introduce you all to your new classmate."

Han-Sol and Minsang turn to look at each other, both confused.

"Why would someone join with only a few weeks of school left?"

Han-Sol shrugs, not really sure.

"Class meet Yoon Alexander from Australia."

The boy next to the teacher bows. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. Please call me Alex." He smiles, making some of the girls in the class giggle. Having taken a liking to the boy already.

"You can sit down next to Kijung." The teacher points to the boy sitting in front of Han-Sol and Minsang.

The boy, Alex, nods he walks over to the seat and sits down. He immediately starts a conversation with his seatmate, seemingly already knowing him.

Han-Sol frowns, listening in on the conversation happening in front of him. Minsang turns back to the teacher, taking notes as the teacher started his class.

"It's weird that he joined school when there is like only a month left of school." Minsang sits down at the table, looking over at Han-Sol. He places his plate down on the table before sitting down.

"And the fact he seems to already know Kijung."

"Which is weird, because the teacher said he is from Australia."

Han-Sol hums, taking a bit of the pizza. "This tastes terrible."

Minsang chuckles, glad he didn't choose the pizza and just took one of the sandwiches.

"You know for a school for rich kids, they really serve bad quality food."

"I will add it to your listen of things Han-Sol hates about private school."

Han-Sol looks up. "How long will the list be by now?"

Minsang shrugs, taking out his phone to look up his notes. "Well we have been here for like two years now and I have at least eight quotes of you complaining about it."

They both laugh, gaining the attention of some other students surrounding them. Some of the other boys give them a side eye, clearly showing their hatred for the two.

"Hey, may I sit here?"

Both boys look up to see Alex standing next to the table, holding his tray with food.

"Sure?"

"Thank you." Alex sits down. "I couldn't see any of our classmates, I'm so happy I saw the two of you. I would hate to eat alone at lunch and be an outcast."

Han-Sol gives Minsang a look, Minsang just smiles at Alex. "Sure, feel welcome."

"Not sure if you won't be the outcast by eating with us though."

Alex frowns, looking over at Han-Sol. "What do you mean? The two of you seem like really great guys to hang out with."

Minsang chuckles. "I would say we are but others would probably disagree with you."

"Why?"

"Minsang is here in this school on a scholarship, so everyone thinks he is not rich like them. Which should not matter by the way, so if you have any problems with that you can leave."

Alex shakes his head. "No I agree, they shouldn't judge you on that. So what about you?"

"Me? I just made it very obvious I find this school ridiculous and pulled a bunch of pranks that the teachers hated."

"And they didn't kick you out."

Han-Sol shakes his head, taking the last bite of his pizza. "They can't. My dad pays the school big money, they will lose all that if they kick me out."

Alex chuckles, nodding. "Makes sense. So you're the son of some rich big shot?"

Han-Sol shrugs. "I wouldn't call him that but I guess so."

"His dad is Park Jin-Young, the owner of JYP Industry." Kijung sits next to Han-Sol, not even asking if he could sit there.

Alex's eyes widen, shocked to find out. "Really? Your dad is the Park Jin-Young? That must be so cool?"

Han-Sol frowns, wondering where he got that idea. "Eh, he is just my dad. A boring old man with a lot of money." Han-Sol shrugs, throwing away the last of his food.

"What about you Alex? Why did you suddenly join our class when school ends in about a month?" Minsang turns to Alex, knowing that Han-Sol dislikes talking about his dad.

"My dad moved here for his job, seeing as there is still a month left he wanted me to join the school so that I don't slack off or something like that."

Minsang nods. "That's understandable but isn't it going to be hard to understand what's going on?"

Alex shakes his head. "Nah, my school back in Australia taught the same stuff. The only difference is that this is in Korean."

"Don't worry, he speaks it perfectly." Kijung rolls his eyes, stopping Alex from complaining about the language. "He grew up here and his parents speak mostly Korean."

"You're ruining my plans of pretending not to know."

"You already failed by having a conversation with us fully in Korean and understanding."

Alex looks over at Han-Sol, surprised by the statement.

"Yeah hang out with us and you will have to deal with that." Minsang stands up, throwing his trash away. "Ready to go?"

Han-Sol nods, standing up as well. "Well see you guys later." With that Han-Sol and Minsang walk away, leaving a confused Alex behind with Kijung.