Chapter 72

Han-Sol picks up Minjun so they can walk a bit faster to the park without having to stop every twenty seconds.

"Hyungie?"

Han-Sol hums.

"Why aren't we home?" Minjun gives Han-Sol a confused look.

Han-Sol sighs, placing Minjun on a bench so that they're about the same height. "Because dad can't take care of us right now, so we have to stay with June hyung."

"Is daddy sick?" Minjun tilts his head to the side.

"Very sick, that's why we can't go and see him right now."

Minjun pouts, making grabby hands at Han-Sol wanting to be carried again. "And noona?"

Han-Sol picks up Minjun again, continuing their walk to the park. "I will try and contact noona later, she has been very busy." He was lying, he just didn't want to face his sister again after having lied about what has been going on for years.

Minjun lays his head on Han-Sol's shoulder. "Hyungie?"

"Yes?"

"Did daddy do this?" Minjun runs a hand over the bruise on Han-Sol's face.

Han-Sol freezes, not sure what to say or how Minjun could even know about it.

"Saw him hurt you." Minjun mumbles. "Is daddy a bad guy?"

Han-Sol takes a deep breath, shaking his head. "He's not." He bites his lip. "He just has been sick for a while now and well the illness caused that. It's okay, I'm fine." He smiles, not wanting Minjun to be worried about him. "Want some ice cream?"

"Hyungie, it's winter." Minjun giggles.

Han-Sol shrugs. "So? So no ice cream for Minnie? I guess I will just buy me some."

"Nooo! Me want ice cream too." Minjun yells and laughs, bouncing in Han-Sol's arms.

The older chuckles. "Alright, Minnie gets ice cream as well.

"What if someone switched the wedding papers?"

Hyunjin's eyes widen. "What did you do?"

Jisung shrugs. "It would have been funny."

Hyunjin pushes Jisung off of his lap, making him sit down next to him. "Jisung, what did you do?"

Jisung stands up, grabbing Hyunjin's arm and pulls him out of the house.

"Where are you taking me?"

Jisung just ignores Hyunjin, dragging him to the little shack they have in the back of the garden.

"Jisung?" Hyunjin frowns, following the other into the shack.

Jisung turns around. "Don't tell anyone yet." He turns back around, grabbing some papers out of the drawer in the back of the shack.

Hyunjin's eyes widen, taking the papers into his hands. "No way. Are these the official papers?"

Jisung nods his head.

"What about the ones hyung and noona signed?"

"They're fakes but apparently no one figured that out?" Jisung shrugs. "I honestly thought someone would have mentioned it a few weeks after the wedding. Turns out JB hyung was hired by Park to finalize the marriage and just told them everything was okay after he figured out I changed the papers."