Chapter 56

02:00 a.m. (Location: Some wooden area in Seoul)

"You look like a whore."

Jisung groans, checking out the damage Changbin did to his skin in Minho's mirror. "Fucking Changbin."

Minho chuckles, picking up his and Jisung's bags. "Maybe you can seduce him into coming with us."

Jisung glares at Minho, taking his own bag. "Gross, the man is ancient." He follows Minho to the garage.

Minho just shrugs. "I'm sure he would fall for you." He unlocks the car, throwing his and Jisung's bags onto the backseat. Minho eyes the bruise on Jisung's collarbone. "You had a fun night I guess."

Jisung shrugs, getting into the front seat. "Hyung had for sure, I finished reading my book."

Minho lets out a laugh, getting into the driver's seat. "So you tortured him while reading?"

Jisung nods. "He enjoys it."

"Of course he does." Minho rolls his eyes, driving out of the garage and to the road.

"You would probably too if June hyung did it." Jisung mumbles, knowing Minho is the bottom in his relationship with June.

Minho glares at Jisung but doesn't comment on it as he knows Jisung is probably right. He didn't know what the younger did to his boyfriend but he knows both Chan and Changbin are pretty kinky so it gives him a good indicator.

11:00 a.m. (Location: Busan)

"I just realized something hyung."

Minho hums, not looking up from where he is laying out the ropes.

"How are we going to kidnap him in broad daylight?" Jisung is seated on the floor, watching Minho while messing around with the tiny bunny plushie he always takes with him.

Minho looks over at Jisung. "He and his friends are going out to a restaurant around 5 pm and then visit a bar. We will go then, so we have enough time to buy some weapons so hyung won't be suspicious."

Jisung frowns, hating the idea of going to a bar.

Minho stands up, walking over to Jisung. "It will be fine, just get him to join you outside and I will take it from there."

Jisung glares up at Minho. "Why do I have to go in, can't you do it?"

Minho smirks, taking something from his bag. "Because I don't fit this J."

"No, I'm not wearing that."

Minho pushes the clothes into Jisung's arms. "Of course you will Sungie."

Jisung shakes his head, looking the clothes over. "I'm not wearing this."

Minho kneels down, lifting Jisung's chin up. "You will Sungie, you don't want to be a bad boy right?"

Jisung whimpers, trying to fight the fact he wants to immediately agree with what Minho is saying. "Not wearing this."

Minho huffs, standing back up. "Fine, then I'm taking leebit." He shakes the stuffed bunny in his hand making Jisung gasp.

Jisung had accidentally dropped the bunny when Minho dropped the clothes into his lap, he didn't realize Minho grabbed the bunny. "You can't take Leebit."

Minho smirks, putting the bunny into his bag. "You can have him back when you start being a good boy again Sungie."

Jisung bites his lip, tears filling his eyes. He knows Minho is playing him, he knows and it pisses him off that it is working. "Hyungggg."