Chapter 46

Chan sighs as he runs a hand through Jisung's hair. He had cleaned him up and put bandages around his arms after the younger had fallen asleep, he carried him to the bed and just stayed by the younger his side for a bit but he needs to find Changbin and make sure he is okay. He has a feeling something is wrong but he also doesn't want to leave Jisung alone, not after what happened.

"I will watch him hyung, you should check up on Changbin hyung. None of us have seen him since this morning." Seungmin sticks his head through the door.

Chan looks between Seungmin and Jisung before standing up. "Okay, just keep an eye out for him. I don't think he will wake up anytime soon though."

Seungmin hums, sitting down on the bed next to Jisung opening his laptop. "Don't worry hyung, I got this. You just go make sure Changbin hyung is still alive." Seungmin smiles, knowing that he will be fine with Jisung.

Chan smiles, deciding that he could trust Seungmin, and leaves the room. Thinking of the one place Changbin would go if he needs space and can't go to his own bedroom, Chan's bedroom.

He frowns when he opens the door. "Binnie are you in here?"

Chan doesn't get a response from Changbin, but he hears a noise coming from his bed. So Chan quietly walks over to find Changbin in one of his hoodies curled up as tears quietly fall down his face. Changbin has his eyes closed, so he doesn't notice that Chan is standing right in front of him. "Bin?" Chan sits down on the bed, carefully rubbing Changbin's arm.

"Hyung?" Changbin opens his eyes, looking at Chan in shock. He hadn't expected him to be back yet. "You're back?"

Chan smiles, wiping away Changbin's tears. "Yeah, I'm back babe. I'm home."

Changbin sits up, lifting his arm and punching Chan straight in the face. "You fucking asshole!"

Chan looks at Changbin in shock, standing up from the bed. "What?"

"The fuck is wrong with you to get yourself fucking arrested?!" Changbin gets off the bed as well, walking over to Chan. "The fuck were you thinking? Do you fucking know how worried I was for you? You just fucking disappeared this morning, then we got the news of Minho hyung and then you get fucking arrested?! I had to take care of all the kids on my own! Minho hyung wasn't home! I thought we were going to fucking lose you to the cops!" Changbin has his hands bawled into fists as he back Chan against the wall, trying his best to keep the rest of the tears from falling. "I was so fucking scared we were never going to fucking see you again. You're a fucking dick."

(Rest of this chapter is smut and will involve kinks (daddy kink etc.) please skip it if you do not want to read or aren't comfortable with that)

 (ITS A LOT YOU'RE WARNED, IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU READ THIS I GAVE YOU A WARNING)

Changbin goes to punch Chan again but Chan grabs his arm, spinning them around. He pins Changbin's hands above his head while slamming their lips together to make Changbin shut up. Changbin struggles against Chan, trying to move away from him but Chan holds him tight.

Chan pulls away when he needs air, moving his hands a bit so that he can pin Changbin's arm with just one.

"Let me fucking go hyung, I'm mad at you."