Chapter 58

(Slight trigger warning, just in case)

Han-Sol quietly closes the door to the house, hoping nobody notices. For the last few days his father had been watching him closely, not letting him meet up with his friends or go out without one of the servants.

"Where have you been? You're late." Jin-Young crosses his arms over his chest, looking down at his son.

"I was at school, studying." Han-Sol doesn't look up, knowing it will piss of his father.

Jin-Young huffs, grabbing Han-Sol arm.

"Let me go."

Jin-Young ignores his son, dragging him to his bedroom.

"What are you doing?" Han-Sol struggles to get away from his father, the grip on his arm tightening."

Jin-Young pushes Han-Sol into the room, closing the door behind them and locking it to make sure no one enters.

"I'm done with you trying to ruin everything." Jin-Young glares at Han-Sol, who quickly takes a few steps back trying to create a distance between himself and his father.

Jin-Young had never really been physically abusive before, sure maybe a few slaps here and there but nothing too bad but this felt different and first the first time in years, that Han-Sol actually felt scared.

"You're ruining everything." Jin-Young walks closer to his son. "You will pay for it this time."

"Dad, dear father, giver of life. We should talk about this." Han-Sol holds his hands up in defense, hoping he could protect himself against his father. Sure he had a knife strapped to his tight but he rather not use it on his own father and have to explain that later to the police.

"You don't listen to me when I'm talking, I think we should try something else." Jin-Young grabs Han-Sol's arm again, dragging him to the bed. "Just be a good son and stop protesting."

Han-Sol shakes his head. "No. You're losing it, if you do this I will tell CB97 what you have been doing."

Jin-Young lets go of Han-Sol arm. "How do you know?"

"You're not the best at keeping secrets father. You should truly work on it." Han-Sol smirks.

"Your mom would be so disappointed in the way you're turning out. Betraying your own family?"

Han-Sol bites his lip. "Don't bring mom into this."

Jin-Young walks closer to his son. "She would be so hurt by the fact you're threatening your father. She would have been so disappointed you changed into this rebellious child. She would be hurt by the fact you don't love her anymore."

"That's not true. She wouldn't..." Tears from in Han-Sol's eyes, his father's words digging into his brain.

Jin-Young stands in front of his son, looking down at him. "She would hate you for betraying our family."

"No, you're just saying that, she would never." Han-Sol bites his lip, refusing to let the tears fall down.

"Oh son, I have known your mother for years. I know she would despise you if you snitched on me, she would be so disappointed, you wouldn't want that right? To disappoint your mother?"

Han-Sol stays quiet. Jin-Young smiles, tapping Han-Sol cheek slightly before walking to the bedroom door. "Remember son, family before anything." With that he leaves the bedroom, leaving Han-Sol alone in his parents' bedroom.

Han-Sol sinks to the floor, pulling his knees to his chest as he leans against the nightstand that once was his mother's. Tears slowly start to fall down as the words his father spoke continue to repeat themselves.