Chapter 51

Jeongin groans as he turns over, not wanting to wake up yet. He frowns when he feels something between his arms. He slowly opens his eyes, sitting up slightly. He rubs his eyes while looking down at whatever he is holding in his arms.

"Foxy?" He mumbles, holding the plushie in front of him. He was sure he put the stuffed fox in the back of the closet around his birthday, stating he was too old to be sleeping with a stuffed animal at 17, so how did it end up in his bed again? He looks around, seeing Hyunjin and Felix cuddled up on Hyunjin's bed still dead to the world.

The door to his bedroom opens, making Jeongin quickly turn his head to see Jisung poking his head in.

"Hyung?" Jeongin frowns, seeing the time is only 10 am.

"Morning Innie." Jisung smiles, opening the door a bit further.

Jeongin looks at him suspicious of what Jisung is doing as the older makes his way over to his bed with his hands behind his back, clearly holding something. "Hyung, what are you doing? Since when do you wake up this early?"

Jisung just smiles, sitting down on Jeongin's bed.

"Hyung, what do you have behind your back?"

"I got you a present."

Jeongin just stares at Jisung, not knowing what bullshit to expect. Over the last 3 years or so he has received a few presents from the other and some were to say a bit disturbing.

"Look!" Jisung opens his hands, showing Jeongin the little squirrel in his hands.

Jeongin's eyes widen, looking at it in shock. "The hell hyung?!?"

Jisung puts one of his hands over Jeongin's mouth, the other still holding the squirrel who somehow isn't bothered. "Do you want the two lovebirds to wake up and be awkward fucks in front of you?"

Jeongin shakes his head, so Jisung lowers his hand.

"How and why do you have a squirrel?" Jeongin looks at Jisung confused. Sure Jisung has shown up with random animals dead or alive when they were kids but he showed them this excitedly early in the morning.

"Well after being woken up rudely by my boyfriend's fucking, I decided to go to the garden, and there I found it. I think it's injured though." Jisung frowns as he looks down at the squirrel.

Jeongin just looks at him, wondering if something else happened yesterday in the bathroom that he isn't aware of. Maybe Jisung hid his head or something like that. "Hyung? Are you okay? Did you hit your head yesterday on accident?"

Jisung gives Jeongin a confused look, shaking his head. "No? Why?"

"Oh uhm nothing, don't worry about it."

Jisung nods, looking at the stuffed fox in Jeongin's arms. "I thought you threw him out." He mumbles, moving to sit down next to Jeongin placing the squirrel on his lap.

Jeongin frowns, before realizing Jisung is talking about his stuffed animal. "Oh, no I didn't I just put it in the closet because I don't sleep with stuffed animals anymore." Jeongin smiles at Jisung, hoping he didn't upset the older with putting his first ever present in the back of his closet.

Jisung pouts. "I don't even remember where I found it, I just saw it and thought of you. You had been so sad that week so I wanted you to cheer up."

Jeongin smiles, pulling the plushie closer making it touch Jeongin's cheek.