Chapter 94

Lia quietly opens the front door, hoping none of the boys are awake yet. She decided to stay the night at her father's place, helping her brothers clean up a little and cook a meal for them. She places her shoes down in the shoe rack before making her way to her bedroom.

Once she enters her bedroom, she grabs her suitcases. She has to move out of her for the sake of her brothers, she doesn't want them living with their father, not now she knows the truth about what is happening to Han-Sol and she isn't going to wait until Chan finally decides to listen to the voice mail she send him. Opening her closet, she grabs her clothing, placing it in the suitcases. Not realizing she forgot to close her bedroom door behind her.

Felix stops in front of her door when he sees her packing her bags, a frown on his face. "Noona?"

Lia looks up in shock. "Oh Felix, you're up." She turns around, trying to hide the bags on her bed.

"What are you doing? Why the bags?" He walks into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"N-nothing I, I'm just reorganizing."

Felix looks at her, not believing her at all. "You're a terrible liar."

Lia groans, sitting down on the bed. "I'm moving." She admits, looking away from the boy.

The boy stares at her, his lip trembling a little. "You can't..."

"I have to. My dad..." Lia sighs. "He has been hurting my little brother. I can't risk that my other youngest brother will have to go through the same thing. So I'm leaving so I can take care of Minjun."

Felix walks over to Lia. "Noona, you don't understand. You can't leave."

Lia rolls her eyes. "Yeah, right. Because I will die when I do right? I don't care, I want my brother's to be safe. And it's not like I know anything about any of you that could be useful to use against you."

"Minho hyung and Jisung will kill you." Felix looks down at the ground, biting his lip.

"And Han-Sol will hate them if they try."

Felix looks up. "You know?"

Lia nods her head. "I know Minho and Jisung got my dad into the hospital. And I know they did it because of Han-Sol."

"I have to tell Chan hyung you plan on leaving." Tears fill Felix's eyes, not wanting Lia to get hurt.

"No, you're not going to tell him." Lia gets up from her bed, glaring at the boy in front of her.

Felix looks at her, tears in his eyes. "I have to."

"I never chose to be here. Unlike you. So don't you dare go tell him." Lia walks closer to Felix.

Tears start falling down Felix's face. "I have to. I never wanted any of this either. I have to tell him or else..."

"If you never wanted any of it, you should understand why you have to let me leave." Lia tries to convince the younger to let her leave.

"They will hurt him if I don't."

Lia frowns. "Who? Hyunjin?"

Felix nods his head, letting out a shaky breath. This was the first time he ever mentioned the threats Chan and Minho had done.

"Can't you try to leave together as well?"

The boy shakes his head. "They're his family..."

"Then pretend you just never saw me leave." Lia scoffs, trying her best not to feel bad for the boy. What if he was just pretending to make her feel bad and change her decision.