Chapter 52

Lia sighs as she watches Jisung hug Jeongin through the door, seeing him wipe the tears off Jeongin's face. This scene became more and more normal after Chan came back from getting arrested. Even though she was there she doesn't know what happened, last thing she knows is that Jisung locked himself in the bathroom. She had left to get Changbin, who she never found in the house.

"Everything okay noona?"

Lia quickly turns around, surprised to see Hyunjin standing behind her. "Huh? What?"

Hyunjin chuckles. "You have been standing here for at least two minutes."

"Oh uhm, it's just. What is going on? I'm worried about you all."

Hyunjin sighs, running a hand through his long hair. "On the night of Chan hyung's arrest when he locked himself in the bathroom, he hurt himself."

Lia's eyes widen. "He hurt himself? Like on purpose?"

Hyunjin looks down, nodding his head. "That's why his arms are covered with bandages."

"I was there... I could have stopped him..."

"Noona no, please don't think that. You didn't know, none of us knew. Innie told me Hannie had been clean for a year, no one knew he would do it. Please don't think it's your fault, if it was anyone's fault it would be Chan hyungs."

Lia looks at the ground, trying to take in all the information. She had no clue Jisung could be doing something like that when he locked himself into the bathroom, she thought he was just distracted. "What about Jeongin?"

"He is having flashbacks and nightmares again. Finding Hannie like that triggered them to come back, he found Jisung like that multiple times before but worse..." Hyunjin trails off, feeling bad for their youngest member.

Lia looks up, having made up her mind. "Where is Chan?"

"In his office?" Hyunjin looks at her confused but before he can ask anything else she walks off, going to Chan's office.

"Minho no. We're not going to."

"Come on hyung, just let me kill the fucker. He isn't doing anyone any good."

"No, we can't kill a random citizen."

"He abused Innie!"

"Minho listen to me! It's too big of a risk!"

"You didn't listen to me when I said the same thing! And look where that fucking got me!" Minho grabs Chan's collar, pulling the older up from his chair. "I fucking told you the mission was going to go wrong! You should have fucking listened!"

Chan bites his lip, staying quiet. He was prepared for Minho to punch him in the face, he honestly deserved it.

"Now they fucking know!"

Before Minho can punch Chan in the face the door gets thrown open by Lia.

"Stop acting like children! You're both grown men, both of you have fucked up before get over it!"

Both Chan and Minho look over at Lia in shock, Minho still holding Chan by his collar.

"You guys should be focusing on taking care of the younger boys instead of fighting with each other. Hyunjin and Changbin can't do it on their fucking own, Hyunjin literally is still a kid as well! So get your shit together. Oh and I'm hiring a therapist for all of you, I will make sure each and every single one of you goes." With that Lia turns back around, leaving the office, slightly regretting yelling at the two older men.