Chapter 10

Hyunjin quietly walks over to where Minho is punching the punching bag too hard for his liking. The older is still injured due to Jisung stabbing him. "Hyung you should take a break." Hyunjin stops, standing next to Minho holding a water bottle, some bandages, and a towel for the older.

Minho ignores him, still angrily punching the punching bag.

"Hyung." Hyunjin places the stuff he was holding on the ground, walking closer. "Hyung stop." Hyunjin grabs Minho's arm, stopping him from throwing another punch. Minho struggles against him, elbowing Hyunjin in the stomach. Hyunjin groans but he doesn't let Minho go, needing the older to calm down. "Hyung calm down. It's me, Hyunjin."

Minho lets himself fall back into Hyunjin, making Hyunjin stumble a bit trying not to drop Minho onto the floor. Hyunjin sighs as he sees Minho's bloody fist while making the older sit down on the floor. Hyunjin grabs the water bottle and towel, wetting the towel so that he can clean up Minho's hands.

"Say whatever you want hyung, I will listen." Hyunjin mumbles while dragging the bandages over to where the two of them are sitting on the floor.

"There is nothing to talk about."

"You sure? Because you seem really pissed off right now."

"I just hate seeing Jisung or Changbin so upset and the fact that hyung is the reason just upsets me even more. Like I trust Chan hyung, I would give the man my life if I needed to but I think my loyalty lays more with my need to protect Jisung and Changbin. I do feel bad for him though but it isn't an excuse to treat them the way he has been doing especially Jisung. I know you and Sung don't get along well but he is a good kid, the world just hates him I guess." Minho keeps rambling while Hyunjin just listens, wrapping Minho's hand with bandages when he is finished cleaning up with wounds.

"I know hyung, everything is going to be okay. I'm sure Chan hyung realized that he fucked up and that he needs to fix it before the wedding. If I'm being honest, the only reason I didn't like Jisung so much is that no matter what he wouldn't show any real emotions. It always seemed so fake, even last week when we both crossed the line. Now I realize that he keeps everything hidden from us."

Minho reaches out to Hyunjin's cheek, wiping away the tear that escaped Hyunjin's eyes. "It's okay Jinnie, hyungs will take care of him like you take care of the other maknae's. You're doing such a good job, hyung is so proud of you." Minho sits on his knees, pulling Hyunjin into a hug. Hyunjin hides his face in Minho's neck, taking in the older boy's scent. "Hyung is so proud of you Jinnie." Minho mumbles, playing with the boy's hair. He smiles to himself, finding it funny how Hyunjin and Jisung are so similar yet they fail to realize it themselves.

Chan pulls the shirt over his head, looking at himself in the mirror. He smiles as he remembers when Changbin and Jisung gave him the shirt he is wearing they had given it to him a few years back for his birthday. It had been way too big on him when they gave it but now it is fitting him perfectly. The sleeves hug his biceps, showing off his muscular body. He turns to his clothes, taking out a small blanket. He carries the blanket to the room at the end of the hallway, the bedroom where his boyfriends sleep.

He stops when he hears soft music coming from the room, not sure if he can face them after what he has done.

"Are you just going to stand there? Or are you actually going to fix things?"

Chan turns around to see Seungmin standing behind him, the younger is carrying his laptop and a notebook. Seungmin looks at him, raising an eyebrow when the older doesn't give him an answer right away. "Well, are you? Because if you're not, then don't bother talking with them."

"No I want to make it up with them, I'm just not sure if they even want to see me right now." Chan looks at the ground, biting his lip.

"Ask them, it's not that hard hyung." Seungmin rolls his eyes. "Just keep the noise down." Seungmin walks into his and Felix's bedroom, which is next to Changbin and Jisung's bedroom.