Chapter 67

"Hyunjin, Felix hyung wants you in his office." Minho leans against the doorway, looking at the two cuddled up in bed.

Hyunjin sits up carefully, not wanting to wake up Felix just yet. "Why and when?"

Minho shrugs. "Probably a new mission for the Inevil squad. And like right now."

Hyunjin groans, shaking Felix awake. "Lix we have to meet up with the boss."

"I'm sleeping."

Minho rolls his eyes. "If not there in 5 minutes, he won't give you what you want Lixie." With that the older leaves, a smirk on his face.

Felix quickly sits up, making Hyunjin frown. He never asked Felix why he joined but he did notice Minho mentioning these kinds of things a lot more often than before.

"What's that about?" Hyunjin gets out of his bed, looking over at the blonde.

Felix just smiles. "Oh nothing, don't worry about it."

Hyunjin's frown deepens as he follows Felix to Chan's office, having a bad feeling about what's going on between Minho and Felix.

"Morning hyung." Felix smiles brightly as he enters the office, finding Chan kneeling in front of Jisung who for some reason is laying on the ground. "Hi Hannie."

"Hi." Jisung turns his head to the door.

"Why are you on the ground?" Hyunjin appears from behind Felix, looking confused.

Chan sighs as he stands up. "Bad night."

Jisung nods, turning back to stare at the ceiling.

"Oh damn, I'm sorry Han."

"It's okay." Jisung shrugs.

Chan sits down in his chair, pointing to the chairs in front of his desk to signal Hyunjin and Felix to take a seat. "I called all three of you here for a new mission."

"Oh?" Felix tilts his head to the side. "Why us three? Is killing involved?"

"For now, no. I need you three to get information on this world-famous woman in the fashion industry. Rumors have it she treats all models working for her rather badly. So Hyunjin will go and audition for a photo shoot, get the job and get information. Felix you will be his bodyguard while Jisung will be the manager."

"Why is Jisung the manager?" Hyunjin looks at Chan confused, wondering why the other two didn't have their roles switched.

"He will yell random spells while throwing his knives." Chan groans, watching his boyfriend sit up.

"I have great managing skills." Jisung looks at Hyunjin. "Managed to watch all Harry Potter movies in one day."

Hyunjin looks at Jisung in shock. "You what?"

"How? That's like 20 hours of movies?" Felix looks just as shocked as Hyunjin.

"Didn't stop to eat anything, only paused to pee." Jisung shrugs, climbing onto Chan's lap.

"Before you ask, we tried to stop him. Changbin has now a cut in his arm and Minho in his leg." Chan wraps his arms around Jisung, holding him steady.

"You're a different kind of obsessed right now." Hyunjin shakes his head, unable to believe it. "Wait a second, why do I have to do the modeling?"

"Well, you have the visuals for it, the fashion sense for it and wouldn't instantly kill the person if they say something wrong or touch you."

"What about Felix?"