Chapter 5

"So where did they go?" Hyunjin sits down on the couch, looking over at the younger three boys. Felix shrugs, scrolling through his phone not really bothered by what is going on.

"Pretty sure Hannie hyung snuck out again, they were looking for him this morning before they left." Jeongin grabs the remote, zapping through the tv senders. "Seungmin hyung put a tracker in his phone though, that's how they figured where he was." Seungmin nods, reading his book.

"Park Jin-Young reveals that his daughter will be marrying in two weeks' time. The business man does not disclose who his daughter will be marrying, stating that he has to keep it quiet for the safety of the groom and bride..."

"Thank god he isn't throwing Chan hyung for the bus."

"He can't really say that he is making his daughter marry a mafia boss now can he?" Hyunjin rolls his eyes, it's only logical that the man doesn't disclose who his daughter is marrying. It not only keeps the story more interesting but if the word got out he is helping a gang Park Jin-Young could be losing everything.

"We have not heard from the bride herself. She hasn't posted it on social media, so that makes us wonder, does she want this marriage to happen?"

"Damn they will be paying for that one." Hyunjin mumbles, taking the remote from Jeongin. He didn't want to listen to the news anymore, especially not when it's talking about a wedding none of them want to happen.

"Breaking news, mystery package found at Oak Grove Academy. The school has been cleared and they are now checking if the package is a bomb."

"Idiots."

All four boys that are sitting on the couch turn around to see Jisung standing behind the couch. Jisung jumps over the couch sitting down next to Seungmin. "Could you turn it up?"

Hyunjin nods, turning up the tv as they continue talking about the package that has been found at the school.

"Jisung why the hell did you run off?" Chan, Minho and Changbin enter the living room as well. Chan looking annoyed while Minho and Changbin look tired.

"Shut up."

Minho sighs, waving at the boys before disappearing to his room going for some extra hours of sleep. Changbin raises an eyebrow looking at the tv to see what is going on. Chan opens his mouth to scold Jisung when something on the screen gets his attention.

"That's the boy from this morning."

"Yeah, the fucking idiots that are his friends probably left something by accident." Jisung mumbles annoyed. He really hopes that it's not Soul who placed whatever they found in the school.

"Ugh I hate that kid." Hyunjin mumbles as another boy shows up on the tv, looking as unbothered as the boy they knew named Soul.

"Why?" Chan look confused, wondering how many people his members knew that he isn't aware off.

"That kid beat Hyunjin in the last street race." Seungmin smirks, knowing the other doesn't like the fact he lost.

"He said it was his first time doing that road, lair." Hyunjin huffs crossing his arms over his chest, still upset about his loss. Seungmin shakes his head, patting Hyunjin's shoulder. Him and Jeongin went with Hyunjin that race and had to deal with the drama queen when he had gotten second place for the first time in a while.

"Pretty sure you and him are the same age hyung, so we can't actually call him a kid." Jeongin chuckles seeing Hyunjin pout. Jisung raises an eyebrow, slightly surprised Hyunjin lost a race to a newcomer.