Chapter 59

10.00 a.m. (Location: SiX Garage)

"You're late, again." June crosses his arms over his chest as he sees Han-Sol enter the garage late.

"Sorry hyung." Han-Sol bites his lip, dropping his bag next to one of the bar chairs.

June sighs. "What's up with you lately? You keep showing up late or just not showing up at all."

"Nothing hyung just haven't been watching time well these days."

June frowns, watching Han-Sol walk over to Sangwoo. Something didn't feel right about the younger and he really feels like he should figure out what before it's too late.

"Okay so the next race will be in two weeks, I already send out an invite to a few riders like Prince and J.One asked if either of them want to participate. Icy is already signed in of course." June states, laying the layout of the race down on the table. "Soul, will you be able to guide him?" June frowns when he doesn't get a response from the younger.

Han-Sol has his head laying on his hands, having fallen asleep even before June started talking.

"Soul!" June slams his hand down on the table, hoping it will wake the younger.

Han-Sol groans, blinking as he sits up. "Yeah?"

June takes a deep breath. "Are you able to guide Icy at the race in two weeks?"

Han-Sol frowns. "Probably, it shouldn't be a problem I think." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes.

"Good, also stay after this meeting is done."

"Yes sir." Han-Sol mumbles, looking down at the papers in front of him.

"You sure we should invite Stray Kids? The cops are looking for them, seeing they killed a teacher like a few days ago." Sangwoo looks over at June, handing his phone to the older. "LeeKnow and J.One are their main suspect for the kill."

June sighs. "Yeah I know, he told me. They will be racing under different names if they participate. LeeKnow will be joining us on race day regarding if a member of Stray Kids will race."

"Of course, he will, the two of you haven't seen each other for a few weeks." Sangwoo chuckles, watching their leader start blushing.

"Enough, Light you have a customer in 10 minutes. Icy you should finish cleaning the bar."

The two boys nod, walking out of the office leaving June and Han-Sol alone.

"Coming late, falling asleep during meetings, not being able to focus? That's not you Soul, what's going on?" June crosses his arms over his chest as he sits on his desk.

"I'm just tired hyung, I will do better next week."

"I don't need you to do better Soul, I want you to be okay." June sighs, looking at the younger. "So tell me, you getting bullied at school?"

Han-Sol shakes his head, nervously playing with the end of his sleeves.

"Something going on at home? Your dad is not being an asshole again right?"

"No! Of course not. Why would you think that?" Han-Sol's head shoots up, looking at June. "He just home more than before..."

June frowns. "Soul... Don't lie to me. What's your dad doing?"