Chapter 74

Jeongin sighs as he steps into the hotel, wondering how he even managed to sneak out of the house. Ever since Lia got kidnapped no one was allowed to leave the house, Chan and Minho being too worried about anyone getting hurt or caught.

"Hey." Someone taps Jeongin's shoulder, making him turn around.

Jeongin smiles. "Hi."

"Ready for today?" Kijung smiles, showing Jeongin the keycard for the hotel room he got for them.

"Yeah, really could use a good time."

Kijung frowns, biting his lip. "Oh? What's wrong?" The two boys make their way to the elevator.

Jeongin looks at the ground as they wait. "One of my brothers got hurt the other day, the two of us are pretty close."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Jeongin shrugs. "It's not your fault, so you don't have to apologize."

"Yeah..." Kijung is glad the elevator doors open, stopping himself from commenting that it actually is his fault Jeongin's 'brother' got hurt. "Hopefully this will cheer you up a little."

Jeongin smiles at the other. "I'm sure it will."

"Wow." Jeongin's eyes widen when he steps into the hotel room Kijung booked them.

Kijung chuckles. "You like it?"

Jeongin nods his head, turning to Kijung. "It's so pretty, how did you pay for this?"

"My dad has a lot of money." The younger shrugs, not really sure what else to say.

"Ooh nice." Jeongin lets himself fall onto the bed. "So cozy."

Kijung chuckles, sitting down next to Jeongin. "You're so cute."

Jeongin pouts and shakes his head. "I'm not, not always."

"Sure, I can't imagine."

Jeongin huffs, nearly blurting out he has shot people before.

"We have like half an hour before dinner, so what do you want to do?" Kijung wraps one arm around Jeongin, giving him a smile.

"Let's just relax and watch something?" Jeongin looks at Kijung, just wanting to cuddle with the other.

"The food was awesome." Jeongin sighs, sitting down on the sand next to Kijung.

Kijung hums, carefully laying his hand on top of Jeongin's hoping that he doesn't pull away.

A blush appears on Jeongin's face as he stares at the sea right in front of them. "Thank you."

"For what?" Kijung gives Jeongin a confused look, not really sure why he is thanking him.

"For being here." Jeongin smiles, looking at Kijung. He slowly leans in, just hoping this goes as he has seen Chan and Changbin do before.

Kijung freezes, not sure if he should let Jeongin do what he wants to. He feels Jeongin's grab on his hand tightens, so he leans in as well.

Jeongin quickly presses his lips against Kijung's. The other slowly kisses back, shocked at how well it is going.

"Be my boyfriend." Jeongin pulls back, staring into Kijung's eyes.

Kijung bites his lip. "

"You don't have to be, I just, like really like you. And like would like you to be my boyfriend because like seem fun to have one and like I really like you." Jeongin rambles, covering his face with his hands from embarrassment.

Kijung chuckles. "Okay, I'll be your boyfriend. I happen to really like you as well." He pulls Jeongin's hands away from the other his face, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before pulling him up.

Jeongin intertwines their fingers as they walk over the beach, enjoying the sunset in front of them. Neither of them know what is going to happen in the near future that could ruin their newly started relationship.