Chapter 86

"Chan?"

Chan stops, turning around to face Lia. "Yes?"

"Do you want me to leave?"

Chan looks at her confused. "What?"

"Do you want me to leave?" Lia repeats. "Some of you clearly have not been happy with me being here. I got kidnapped, put you all in danger. It feels like I have only been a bother to you all, so I'm asking if you want me to leave."

Chan stays quiet, not sure what to answer. Yes he wants her to leave but he knows he can't let her leave for the safety of his own team, she knows too much and will be a risk to them but her staying is damaging his team as well.

"Can you please figure out an answer." Lia frowns, wanting and needing an answer from the male standing in front of her.

"I would want you to leave, but you can't." Chan keeps a straight face, taking a few deep breaths.

Lia's frown deepens. "Why?"

"You're a danger to us."

The girl looks at him confused. "How am I a danger?"

Chan clenches his teeth, not in the mood for this conversation but knows he can't just end it here. "You know too much, therefore, you're a danger to us if we let you go."

"Chan, I got kidnapped. And I told them nothing. Because I literally know nothing."

"Would you be able to lie, to your family?"

"Why would I need to lie to my family? Why would they want that information?"

Chan shrugs. "You never know, rich people aren't to be trusted."

"You mean my dad?" Lia scoffs, placing her hands on her hip as she looks at Chan.

"Anyone in your family."

"What are you talking about? My brothers aren't even full adults."

Chan rolls his eyes. "I'm not worried about your brothers."

"What if I want to leave? What do I have to do if I want to leave?" Lia tries, wanting to find a way out of this. Not just for herself but also for the boys, she knows they don't want her there.

Chan huffs, turning his back to Lia.

"Die."

"What the hell? That's crazy." Lia is in shock because of the answer, looking around to see who said those words to her.

Chan turns to the stairs, eyes widening when they land on the person. "Bin?"

"So you're basically saying, my only way of living is by being stuck here?" Lia frowns, not understanding what Changbin is getting at.

Changbin nods his head. "Yes, you signed a deal. Till death do us part, wasn't it?"

Chan stares at his boyfriend confused, shocked it is Changbin saying these words to Lia.

"No, I didn't. That wasn't part of the deal I signed. Not in a literal way."

Changbin tilts his head to the side, walking closer to Lia.

The female takes a step back, trying to keep some distance between them.

"Only way out, is to die."

Chan steps in front of Lia. "Bin."

"If we have to keep our promise, so does she."

"You can't keep me here. I deserve to have a real life." Lia protests.