Chapter 66

"How is it going with the mission? We need to get that Lix guy of Stray Kids to stop looking for his father."

Kijung scoffs, looking up from his food. "We're working on it father but it doesn't seem like he is getting any information about it at all."

"Oh? You would think LeeKnow and CB97 would give him the information they got." Eun-Kwang smirks. "Oh wait, they don't have the information. Poor boy got tricked."

Kijung just looks down at his food, not sure what to say.

Eun-Kwang frowns. "What's wrong? You have been quit out of it for the few days."

"Oh I'm just busy with school, have a big paper to write." Kijung chuckles, standing up from his chair. "I will be going now, me and Alex are meeting at the mall."

Eun-Kwang nods, following his son with his eyes as he leaves the dining room. "Have fun."

"So you have your second date and I have to be here at the mall because you told your dad you're hanging out with me?" Alex rolls his eyes, wondering why Kijung is this secretive to his father.

Kijung groans, letting his head drop onto the table. "He can't figure it out yet. He will do a full background check on the guy."

Alex shrugs. "Seems fair."

"Please just stick around but not actually. You know I would do the same for you." Kijung looks up at his best friend.

"I want a date with someone."

Kijung glares at him.

"Promise to give it a try and I will stay."

"Who?" Kijung sighs.

Alex smirks. "Park Jin-Young's daughter, Lia."

Kijung's eyes widen. "Have you lost it? One she is married, two he would kill you."

Alex shrugs, not really caring. "It would be worth it, have you seen her?"

Kijung throws a straw at Alex's head. "You're unbelievable." He stands up from the seat as he checks the time. "Whatever, I will see you later."

"Bye Jungie."

"Hyung, I'm in love." Jeongin drops down onto Seungmin's bed.

Seungmin frowns as he turns his desk chair to look over at the younger. "So I guess the second date was successful?"

Jeongin nods his head rapidly. "It was amazing like he is so sweet. He gave me his jacket because I was cold and he held my hand when we walked and it was so sweet and nice and I swear I'm more in love than that Hyunjin hyung is with Lix hyung."

Seungmin chuckles. "Don't think anyone can be more in love than Hyunjin but sure." Seungmin bites his lip, wishing he someday will figure out how to move on.

Jeongin frowns. "You're still not over Jisung hyung? Sorry to say, but he will never fall for you."

"I know, I just can't get rid of the feeling."

"Minnie!" Jisung throws the door to the bedroom open, entering with a big smile on his face.

Seungmin quickly turns to Jisung. "Yes?"

Jeongin rolls his eyes, wanting to throw a pillow at Seungmin's head to get him out of this love-drunk state.