Chapter 26

“Police finally reveals more information about the death of Hwang Bo Kyung, the CEO of YG Industry, and how he was murdered in his office during the day. They haven’t found who is responsible of the murder but the police have a suspect.”

“They have a suspect?”

“I wonder who.”

Both Hyunjin and Felix look back to the television wondering what they police has figured out about the death.

“Earlier this month the CEO of YG Industry was found death in his office. Together with his two bodyguards that were with him on that day. The police did not reveal any information about what has taken place up until now. After they did some research they figured out that an employee of Seo Tech Company had a meeting with Mister Hwang around the same time as the assumed death of Mister Hwang. This is not the first time a business man has passed after a meeting with a Seo Tech Company employee.”

The screen changes to a man in suit instead of the news reporter.

“My company, Seo Tech, has nothing to do with the murders that have been happening around this city. We did not have any plans on meeting with Mister Hwang of YG Industry nor did we with the other victims of these murders. We believe that someone is using our companies name, to ruin our reputation and we are looking into who this could be. Our prayers are with the family of the victims and we will do anything is our power to help the police find whoever is behind this.”

Hyunjin rolls his eyes, not believing a word the man is saying.

“Tsk he isn’t going to be happy when he figures it’s his owns son’s boyfriend.” Hyunjin mumbles, making Felix laugh.

“The police are now looking for a man call Kim Sung-Ho, as he is the last man noted to have been in contact with Hwang Bo Kyung besides his employees, who have all testified. Please call 21 32342 21 if you find this man, he is currently the number one suspect in this case.”

Hyunjin looks over at Felix with a frown on his face. “Can’t believe they haven’t mentioned my beautiful art yet.”

Felix shrugs. “Maybe it has to do with the deal Channie hyung made?”

“But I literally wrote SKZ on the wall in great art.” Hyunjin pouts, sinking into the couch more.

Felix chuckles. “Maybe they want to find Kim Sung-Ho to figure out who the SKZ members are, thinking he knows us?”

“Something that makes this murder different from the last two that involved a Seo Tech Company employee, is the spray paint that was found on the wall of Mister Hwang’s office. The spray paint says SKZ and police believe that the mafia gang Stray Kids may have something to do with the murder or are being framed for this crime…”

“Framed for the crime? They really believe someone else would have done this?”

Felix shrugs. “Maybe Hannie wasn’t cruel enough?”

Hyunjin rolls his eyes. “We didn’t have time for that, he can do that another time. And honestly it’s so obvious that we did it, like come on police you really that stupid?”

“Well clearly, Kim Sung-Ho isn’t even a real person. Well he might be but not the one they are looking for.” Felix shrugs again, shutting off the television as he sees Lia entering the living room.

“Hey noona, how did writing your essay go?” Hyunjin turns to look over at Lia, who walk over to them and sits down next to Hyunjin on the couch.

Lia shrugs, she hadn’t really been able to write her essay. “Well someone messed with my laptop and now everything has moved, so I can’t find the right file.”