Chapter 9

Cover names:
Jisung = Peter
Seungmin = Toby
Jeongin = Bobby

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisung sighs as he finally steps out of his bed, it being almost an hour since Minho had left. He drags himself over to his and Changbin's shared walk-in closet, picking out some random clothes not caring if they are his boyfriends. He gets himself dressed and walks out of the bedroom to the trainings room where he knows most of the other guys are probably hanging out as Hyunjin, Felix and Changbin liked to train around this time while Seungmin and Jeongin watch unless they have other things to do.

"Look who is finally awake." Seungmin chuckles as he sees Jisung enter the room, still looking sleepy even though it is two in the afternoon. Jisung rolls his eyes, sitting down next to the younger laying his head on Seungmin's shoulder. "Still tired?" Seungmin frowns, now slightly worried Jisung is getting sick.

"Didn't sleep much, stayed up all night." Jisung mumbles, not wanting anyone besides Seungmin to hear him. Seungmin sighs, shaking his head slightly.

"Why did you stay up?"

"Uhm I think I should go back on the sleep medication."

"You sure?"

Jisung nods his head, lifting his head up to look at Seungmin with tired eyes. Seungmin sighs, he didn't really want to give Jisung the sleeping pills again but he also couldn't have the other stay up all night.

"We will talk later."

Jisung pouts but Seungmin doesn't give in, needing to know what is going on before he will give him the pills. As the main doctor on their team he isn't going to let any of them do something medically stupid.

"Hyung you okay?" Jeongin sits down next to Jisung, wiping his sweat off his face. He had been working out with Changbin as Hyunjin and Felix wanted to train together.

"I'm fine Innie, don't worry." Jisung gives the youngest a smile, not wanting him to be worried about him. "Just tired from doing nothing today."

Jeongin shakes his head. "I told you to stop laying in bed all day."

"I guess I should listen to you next time." Jisung lets himself fall back so that he is laying on his back. Jeongin sits so that his head is hanging above Jisung's face.

"Hyung can we go out for ice cream? Just you, me and Seungmin hyung?" Jeongin gives Jisung puppy eyes, knowing he is the only hyung that will let him go out for anything besides work related stuff.

"Sure but you have to shower first." Jisung smiles, feeling the need to go outside.

"Thank you!" Jeongin jumps up "I will go now. I will be ready in 10 minutes." With that the youngest runs out of the trainings room, making the three working out look up.

Changbin walks over to Seungmin and Jisung when he sees his boyfriend, he has a soft smile on his face. "Morning baby." He gives Jisung a quick kiss on his cheek, making the younger of the pair blush slightly. "Did you sleep okay? You were awake when I went to bed yesterday." Changbin cups Jisung's cheeks, making him look into his eyes.

"I slept okay, just took really long to fall asleep." Jisung mumbles, leaning into Changbin's touch. Seungmin rolls his eyes when he hears Jisung's lie but he keeps his mouth shut.

"Aw baby, it's okay. I will try and go to bed early, maybe cuddling will help you fall asleep faster." Changbin ruffles Jisung's hair, still smiling at his younger boyfriend.