Instgram Live | S.S.

(you're character in Stranger Things is Chloe Harrington)

-------------

You, Millie, and Noah were about to do an Instagram live. You and Millie were sitting on the couch while Noah stood behind you two.

"Ready?" Millie asked.

"Mhm."

"Yeah."

Millie pressed the live button and people joined instantly.

"That's a lot of people." You mumbled.

"Hey! Me, y/n, and Noah are gonna be answering some questions." Millie said.

"Make them good!" Noah added.

"Someone said, are we gonna get more Hayfield moments in the next season?" Millie read.

"Um, considering the way season 4 ended with Max I assume not but I really hope so." You answered.

"Is Will gay?" Noah read. "Yes."

Your phone dinged in your pocket and you pulled it out to see a text from Sadie.

Sades💕
Hey love, you want anything from McDonalds?

You smiled as you read the text. You replied with your order before putting your phone away and turning your attention back to the live.

"Have her get me something." Noah said as he read the text from over your shoulder.

"No." you said.

Noah rolled his eyes.

"'Who's got y/n smiling like that?'" Millie read.

"Sadie and McDonalds." You replied.

About 10 minutes later you guys were still on live. The front door opened and Sadie walked in with McDonalds. You smiled before getting up and running to Sadie and giving her a big hug.

"Are you hugging me because you missed me or because I got you McDonalds?" Sadie asked as she hugged you back.

You pulled away from the hug and looked at her with your arms still around her neck. "Uh, can it be both?"

She smiled at you with her arms around your waist. "No. No, it can not."

"In that case... because you got me McDonalds."

She rolled her eyes.

"I'm kidding. Of course it's because I missed you." You kissed her on the lips before grabbing her hand and pulling her to sit at the table.

Sadie chuckled. "I missed you too."

You took out your food from the bag and started eating it.

You looked at Sadie. "You're the best. What did I do to deserve you?"

Sadie smiled before kissing you.

"I love you." Sadie said.

"I love you too." You said.

Sadie took out her own food and started to eat it. A couple minutes later Sadie had finished her food and you were still eating yours.

"Can I have a fry?" Sadie asked.

"No. You have your own." You told her.

"I know but I finished mine and I'm still hungry." She pouted.

You sighed before feeding her a fry.

"You owe me a fry now." You said.

"How about a kiss?" She offered.