Family Feud | S.S. (Part 1)

You and Sadie were walking around the park late at night, hand in hand. The two of you were dating but you had to secretly go on dates because your families hated each other for some odd reason.

"So, uh, my parents want to meet you." Sadie said to you.

"But they already know me." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"I told them I had a girlfriend. I didn't tell them who it was." Sadie confessed.

"Aren't you afraid that they're gonna split us up?" You asked her.

"Yeah. But, once they get to know you they'll realize that you're nothing like your family." Sadie assured you.

You sighed. "Alright."

"Great. How's tomorrow night?" Sadie asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm free." You nodded.

"Perfect."

...

The next night you had gotten ready and headed to Sadie's house.

You tried to dress nice because you wanted to impress her parents and prove that you were nothing like your family but your family never bought you nice clothes so you just ended up wearing a t-shirt with a black jean jacket, blue jeans with a belt, and vans.

Once you arrived at Sadie's house, you knocked on the door.

Lori opened the door, her smile faltering once she saw you. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh..."

"Mom." Sadie said as she came up behind her mom. "You know y/n. My... my girlfriend."

Lori looked at you with a slight glare. You gave her a tight smile. Lori shut the door in your face leaving you there confused.

"Mom!" Sadie exclaimed.

"A l/n? You're dating a l/n?" Lori scolded.

They didn't know but you could hear their entire conversation from outside the door.

"What's going on?" Casey asked as he walked over to the two of them.

"Sadie is dating a l/n." Lori informed him.

"What? Sadie you know how we feel about the l/n's." Casey said.

"I know but she's different. I swear." Sadie promised.

"How can she be different?" Casey asked. "She was raised by her parents, Sadie. What do you think parents like that teach their kids? Kindness? Fairplay? Nuh-uh. That whole family is nothing but a bunch of selfish thieves."

"Please, just give her a chance." Sadie begged

Lori sighed. "Fine. But if she makes one mistake then you're not allowed to see her ever again."

"Okay." Sadie nodded.

Casey and Lori went back into the kitchen while Sadie opened the front door again. When Sadie looked at you, she noticed the upset look on your face.

"Hey." Sadie stepped outside and put her arms around your neck. "It's gonna be okay. Just be yourself and they'll see you for who you really are."

"But they're right. We are a bunch of selfish thieves." You admitted.

"No, your parents and siblings are a bunch of selfish thieves. You are different. You're kind hearted, you're sweet, you're funny. You're everything i've ever wanted. Not to mention you're hot as fuck." Sadie said causing you to smile. "There's that smile I love."