Beach Trip | S.S. (Part 1)

You and your friends were staying at the beach for a few days. You all pitched in to rent a house and now you all were playing volleyball on the beach. Once of your friend bumped the ball, it went over to you.

"I got it!" You got ready to hit the ball but it went right over your head.

You backed up, keeping your eye on the ball because it was still in the air. You ended up bumping into somebody and the person you bumped into caught the ball.

"Hey!" You turned around to see a redhead with gorgeous blue eyes. "Woah."

"Better watch where you're going, pretty lady." The girl said with a smile as she handed you the ball.

You blushed at the nickname as you took the ball from her. "Right. Sorry about that."

"It's alright. I'm Sadie." She held her hand out for you.

"I'm y/n." You shook her hand.

"Pretty name." Sadie told you causing you to blush again. "So, uh, do you live around here?"

"Um, no. Actually, me and my friends are renting that house over there for the week." You told her, pointing to a house on the beach.

"No way. Me and my friends are renting the one next door." Sadie replied. "Maybe we should hang out one day."

You smiled. "Yeah."

"y/n!"

You turned around and noticed that all of your friends were looking at you and waiting for you to get back with the ball.

"Speaking of friends." You turned back to Sadie.

"I'll let you get back to your game." Sadie smiled.

"I'll see you around." You waved as you started walking back to your friends.

"Don't hit anybody else with the ball." Sadie called after you.

"I won't." You laughed.

"Who's that?" Your friend, Jack, asked you.

"Sadie. She's renting the house next door to us." You told him before serving the ball.

...

It was around 9:30 at night and you and your friends had just got back from dinner. You changed into shorts, a baggy t-shirt, and put your hair in a messy bun. You were in the kitchen, waiting for the popcorn to be done. All of your friends were sitting on the couch looking for a movie on the tv.

"Dude, i'm not watching Trolls." You heard Cam tell Jack.

"What? Why? It's a great movie." Jack complained.

"Yes, but we're not 12. Lets watch, like, Final Destination or something like that." Your friend Harper suggested.

Once the popcorn was done in the microwave, you took it back to the living room.

"Popcorn is done. What are we watching?" You asked as you sat on the couch in between Cam and Jack.

"Final Destination." Harper told you.

"Which one?" You asked.

"The race car track one." Harper said as she turned it on.

You nodded and then doorbell to the house rang

"I'll get it." You said as you stood up.

You went over to the front door and opened it. You saw Sadie standing on the porch in a sweatshirt.

"Hi, Sadie." You smiled.

"Hey." She smiled back at you. "We never settled on a time to hang out or anything and I just wanted to know if you wanted to watch the sunrise with me in the morning."