Pineapple | S.S. (Part 2)

You and Sadie had just arrived back at her place. When you entered, she shut the front door and locked it. She didn't say anything as she gently took your hand and took you up to her bedroom. She flicked on the light and shut the door.

"So-"

"Sit down." Sadie cut you off.

You immediately sat down on the edge of her bed. You watched as Sadie slowly pulled her shirt off her body and threw it on the ground. Your eyes followed her hands as they skimmed over her stomach and started to unbutton her jean shorts. She pulled them down, leaving herself in nothing but her black laced bra and matching thong. It was almost as if she planned this whole situation out in her head.

Sadie bit her lip as she straddled your waist, wrapping her arms around your neck. You looked at her in awe as you wrapped your arms around her waist.

"You're so gorgeous." You softly said as you caressed her hips.

Sadie softly laughed before kissing you. The kiss started off gentle and sweet but quickly heated and turned into a fight for dominance, which Sadie easily won. You let your hands travel up her hips and up to her back. You felt her smile against your lips as you started to play with the clasp on her bra.

"Take it off." Sadie said against your lips.

You unclasped her bra and Sadie removed the straps from her shoulders, letting the bra fall right into your lap.

"Holy shit." You whispered as you stared at her breasts.

Sadie smirked. "You like what you see?"

"Mhm." You nodded.

"Now for the fun..." Sadie got off of you and pulled down her thong, getting completely naked.

"Shit..." You whispered.

Sadie put her hand on your chest and pushed you down on the bed. You bit your lip as she hovered her pussy over your face.

"You ready?" Sadie asked you.

"Yeah." You said.

Sadie lowered herself down on your face. She felt your tongue slide through her folds causing her to gasp and tangle her fingers in your hair. You gripped onto her thighs before you shoved your tongue inside of her. You pulled her down more so that your nose was pushed against her clit.

"Oh... y/n..." Sadie moaned.

Sadie looked down and watched as you continued to eat her out. You made eye contact with her, causing her to let out a loud moan.

Your tongue swirled inside of her, trying to find her g-spot. Once you found it, she moaned louder.

"Shit! y/n!" She moaned as she felt her orgasm approaching. "I'm- I'm gonna- Oh, god! I'm gonna cum, y/n."

You hummed in response and the vibrations pushed her over the edge. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as you continued to pleasure her through her orgasm

"Oh, fuck! y/n!" She screamed as she came all over your face.

You slowed down your tongue movements as she came down from her high. You lapped up all her cum before she got off of you and you sat up.

You smirked as you licked your lips. "You taste so good."

Sadie chuckled as she tried to catch her breath. You winked at her before you stood up.

"Where are you going?" Sadie asked as she took your hand.

"Um... home." You told her.

"Don't you wanna cum?" Sadie innocently asked you.

"Uh..."

"Because I wanna make you cum." Sadie seductively said.

"Well, alright then." You quickly changed your mind and took off all your clothes.

You sat down on the edge of her bed again and she immediately kissed you. You put your hand on the back of her neck as Sadie rested her hands on your thighs. She squeezed your thigh causing you to let out a little moan, giving her an opportunity to slip her tongue in your mouth. While you two made out, Sadie trailed her hand over to your pussy.

Sadie pulled away from the kiss. "You're so wet."

"Only for you." You told her.

Sadie smirked before she stuck one finger in you causing you to let out a quiet moan. She pushed her finger all the way inside of you before she started to thrust in and out. Once you got used to her finger, she added another.

"Oh, fuck." You moaned. "Faster..."

Sadie moved faster inside of you, curling her fingers into a 'come here' motion.

"Mmm. Oh..." You softly moaned

"Feels good, huh?" Sadie asked in a hushed tone. When you didn't answer her she sped up her thrusts. "Answer me when I'm talking to you."

"Uh! It feels so good!" You moaned.

"Good girl." Sadie leaned in to kiss you.

You moaned into the kiss as Sadie continued to finger you. Sadie pulled away from the kiss and started to such and bite on your neck. Once she found your sweet spot, you moaned into her ear.

Once Sadie was satisfied with the amount of hickies she left, she pulled away from your neck to watch your facial expressions.

"Sadie-"

You couldn't even finish your sentence because a wave of pleasure washed over you and you came all over her fingers. Sadie continued to pleasure you throughout your orgasm and once you calmed down, She pulled her fingers out.

"Open." Sadie ordered.

You opened your mouth and Sadie stuck her two fingers inside of your mouth. You closed your mouth and grabbed onto her wrist as you swirled your tongue all around her fingers. When Sadie was certain they were clean, she pulled her fingers out of your mouth.

"My god..." You whispered.

"Did you wanna stay over?" Sadie asked you.

"Sure." You nodded.

Sadie leaned against the headboard of her bed and you sat next to her. She smiled as leaned her head on your shoulder.

"We can watch a movie if you're not tired." Sadie suggested.

"Sure." You smiled.

"Okay." Sadie smiled as she turned on the tv and put on a movie.

"Sades?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" You asked her.

Sadie smiled as she leaned in to kiss you. "I thought you'd never ask."

You smiled back at her as you put your arm around her shoulders. Sadie's phone rang and she picked it up to see that Millie was facetiming.

"Hey, Mills." Sadie smiled as she answered it.

"Where did you two go?" Millie asked.

"I told you we went back to my place." Sadie told her.

"To do what?" Millie asked.

"Have sex."

"Ew!" Millie exclaimed.

"You asked." Sadie shrugged.

"Ugh." Millie cringed as she hung up.

Sadie smiled as she put her phone down and cuddled into your side. You smiled back at her before giving her a kiss on the head.