Bonfire | M.M.

You were on your way to Mike's house because he was having a bonfire. You, Max, Will, Lucas, El, and Dustin are all going. It was your favorite thing to do in the summer. You were excited to go because you haven't seen any of them in a week because you were visiting your grandparents. Although you loved them all, you were mostly excited to see Max.

Once Steve dropped you off, you went straight into the backyard. The fire was already burning and the smores stuff were put out. You walked over to everyone and Max was the first one to see you.

"There's my lovely girlfriend." Max smiled.

You went right over to her and hugged her. "Hi, baby."

Max hugged you back before she picked you up. You wrapped your legs around her waist and your arms around her neck.

"How was your grandparents?" Max asked.

"Good. I missed you though." You told her.

"I missed you too." She leaned in and gave you a peck on the lips.

"y/n, come make a smore." Will called out.

Max put you down before she took your hand and led you over to a chair by the fire. Max sat down in the chair and you sat on her lap. Max took a blanket and put it over you both.

"Hey, pass me a marshmallow." You told Lucas.

Lucas took a marshmallow from the bag and threw it to you. You caught it and then put it on a stick. You put the stick over the fire as everybody else had separate conversations.

"So, what did you do while I was gone?" You asked Max as you finished roasting your marshmallow.

"Uh, nothing much." Max shrugged as she helped you put the marshmallow in between the graham crackers.

"Really? You didn't do anything fun?" You asked before you took a bite of the smore.

Max shook her head 'no' before she noticed that you had marshmallow on your bottom lip. "You got, uh..." Max reached out and wiped the marshmallow off with her thumb.

You watched her with a light blush on your cheeks. "You can't take me anywhere, huh?"

Max laughed. "You always somehow manage make a mess with your food."

You laughed before slightly leaning up and connecting your lips together. You pulled away for a quick second to put your smore down on the table. You put your hand on Max's cheek as you kissed her again. She slightly put her hand up your shirt as your lips molded together.

"Get a room." You heard Lucas say.

You held up your middle finger at him as you continued to kiss Max. There was a splash of water next to you that made you and Max pull away. You looked around before your eyes landed on Dustin with a bucket of water balloons.

"Did you just throw a water balloon at me?" You incredulously asked.

"I did." Dustin smirked.

"Ooh. I wouldn't take that if I were you." Max said to you.

You looked at Max before getting up and going to the water balloon bucket. You took one out and threw it at Dustin. Dustin ducked and the balloon accidentally hit Lucas in the face. Lucas rubbed his eyes before giving you an angry glare.

"Oh shit." You mumbled.

Pretty soon you, Max, Mike, El, Will, Lucas, and Dustin were all having a water balloon fight in the backyard. Mike threw one at you and it hit you in the face.

"Not her face! That's her best feature!" Max yelled as she threw a balloon at Mike.

"What, you don't want me to ruin her perfect hair?" Mike joked as he threw a balloon at Max.