College Party | S.S.

Sadie g!p
-------

In college you weren't the type of person to go to parties and get drunk but when your best friends, Sadie and Millie, begged you to go you couldn't say no, especially not to Sadie.

You were standing in front of your mirror, fixing your hair, when Millie and Sadie walked into your dorm room. You were lucky enough to not have a roommate so Sadie and Millie often walked in whenever they wanted to.

As soon as Sadie laid eyes on you, she widened her eyes in awe. She's always had a bit of a crush on you. The two of you actually met last year through Millie and became really close pretty quickly.

"Oh." You turned to look at them. "Perfect timing. Does this dress look good or should I wear that blue one?"

"Wear this one. It suits you." Millie told you.

You looked at Sadie. "Sadie?"

"Hm?" Sadie hummed as she came out of her trance.

"What do you think?" You asked.

"About what?" Sadie asked.

She didn't hear your question since all she was thinking about was taking that dress off of you and doing you right then and there.

"Uh. Nevermind. I'll wear this one." You said before taking your phone and walking out of your dorm room.

"Nice going." Millie told Sadie.

"What did I do?" Sadie asked, offended.

"You were to busy staring that you didn't even hear her question." Millie accused.

Sadie scoffed. "I was not staring."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you got a little bit of drool on the side of your face." Millie teased as she reached her hand out.

Sadie shoved Millie before walking out of your dorm room and trying to catch up with you. Millie smirked as she followed Sadie out. She's always known about Sadies crush on you which is partially the reason why she wanted you two to meet.

...

Once you three arrived at the party, Millie immediately went to the drink table, leaving you and Sadie alone. Sadie was mentally cursing Millie for leaving since she could barely contain her dirty thoughts about you.

"You wanna go dance?" You turned to Sadie.

"Dance? I can't dance." Sadie shook her head.

"It's okay. Just follow my lead." You took her hand and dragged into the living room where everyone was dancing.

You pushed passed sweaty people and couples that were dancing to get to the center of the room. Sadie looked at your hand that was holding hers and she couldn't help but blush.

"So what do I do?" Sadie asked as you came to a stop.

"Just... move to the music. Feel the beat." You told her with a slight smile.

You turned around and pressed your back to her front. You started to move your hips to the beat, grinding on her. Sadie put her hands on your hips. She felt herself growing in her jeans and you could feel her to. You smirked before turning to face her and putting your hands on her shoulders.

"Is this turning you on?" You asked.

"Uh... A little bit." Sadie confessed.

"Mm." You nodded. "Is it often that you think about fucking your best friend?"