BSM him and the boys help you when you have a problem

Luke(Age 16): you and you're friends got in a huge fight so you came home pissed off the boys were over you walked in and went straight up to your room and slammed the door shut loudly. A couple minutes later there was a knock on your door you said "come in." it was You're older brother Luke and his friends they walked in and laid on your bed luke said "what's up?" you said "nothing." Ashton said "somethings up." you said "nothing really." Calum said "is it about a boy?" he raised a eyebrow at you You said "no me and my friends got in a huge fight." Michael said "over a boy?" You said "no over being friends with this one girl who is not very nice but like they won't give her a chance." Luke said "well then just don't be friends with her." You said "but she's really nice she's just mean to one of our friends and I mean she's nice to everyone else." Calum said "perfect reason not to be friends with her." You said "you're right like always." You texted your friends and you guys were all good you thanked the boys and then hung out with them for the rest of the day.

Calum (age 15): you walked into the living room and calum was there with the boys you said "hey guys Ashton I have a question for you?" Ashton said "hey YN what's up?" you said "how can you help someone that self harms how can you help them stop." He said "well you just have to be there and tell them good things about their selfs and just be there to support them and help them." you said "okay thanks." He said "does you're friends self harm?"you said "yeah she does but she want's to stop and I've been doing everything you say and it's helping a little but like it's not helping a lot." He said "well it takes time." you nodded and went up to your room and talked to your friends.

Ashton(Age 14): "Ashton I need you're help." you said he was in the kitchen with the boys he said "what is it?" you said "so my friend invited me to a party but my other friends invited me to another party what should I do." He said "well which friends are you closer to." you said "the first party." He said "okay then just say you can't make it to the second one and then go to the first one with your close friends." You said "okay thanks bro." He said "no problem sis." You told you're closest friends you were in and told your other friends you couldn't make it.

Michael(Age 13): you were having trouble with homework you headed downstairs and asked michael for help he said "sorry love I don't know math and you know that for a fact." you said "I know it was wroth a shot and I didn't know the boys were over so I'll ask luke." you headed over to Luke and he helped you and you got everything right on it. Then you went back up to your room to finish your homework.